<3 ChAPteR FOuR - RoBbeD

"So how are we gonna get him?" Harry asked, the girl next to him -Ti I assumed - still caressed his chest, facing away from the rest of the group.

"Yeah, he looks like he would know how to escape, I mean if interpole wants him, he has to be dangerous!" Louis sounded from the couch, still interwined with Cai.

"Boys," Liam cooed "we caught people from all over the world, and I am sure that most of them were more dangerous than he will ever be - no mater who he is!"

"Right! only because he changed his ID a bit more often that others, doesn't mean he is more dificullt to get!" Nialls voice was filled with confidence as he raised from the couch. "I'm gonna go and prepare the explosives."

"What for? I thought you wanna get him alive?" my tongue worked faster than my brain, as i realised what i just said i clutched my hand infront of my mouth, eyes widening in fear as Zayn approached me.

He bowed down, coming on eye level with me. I flinched as he extended his arm to touch my face, pressing myself even more into the couch. A devilish smirk plastered on his face as he noticed my fear, he was obviously amused on my desperate reaction to escape his touch.

"Sweetie, only because we don't want to kill him, doesn't mean we don't want to scare the shit out of him." his index flicked my nose with his last few words.

He turned around and walked in the direction the blonde one left, but stopped in the doorframe.

"Harry, clean and reload the guns. Louis get the car ready - fuel it, make sure the breaks are okay, and check if you still cant see through the windows. And Liam, go to your room and relax - you had a though night." with this words, the blonde quiff and the rest of the raven hair as well as the tanned body disappeared in the doorframe.

"Alright lads," Louis stood up, leaving Cai disappointed on the couch.

"Baby... Stay here..." she exended her arms and caught hold of his shirt, "can't the car wait? I mean..." she tugged him down, making him eye level with her. ".. it's just a car... and.. " her mouth wandered up to his ear, whispering words only meant for her lover.

His eyes widened, jaw almost hitting the ground as she pulled away from him, a seductive smile plastered on her face, slightly amused on the effect the spoken words had on her boyfriend.

Louis blinked a few times before he came back to earth with his thoughts.

He swallowed hard before a pink tongue slipped out of his mouth, wetting his full lips.

Cai's right eyebrow lifted, still waiting for an answer.

Contrary to what Cai and everyone else's expected, Louis stood up and walked to the door. He leant out - one of his hands grabbing hold on the dark wood of the frame.

"Hunney... I'm sorry, but you have to wait..." he screamed down the hallway.

The next few things happened quite quickly:

Louis turned around - a big smirk crept on his face - he ran over to the couch and picked his girlfriend up and set her feet to the ground fast, to grab the back of her thighs. As he lifted her up again, her legs clung around his waist, locking behind his back instantly. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as the held eye contact.

"Outta ma way PEASANTS!" Louis screamed whilst running out of the room, and up the stairs - I could tell by the loud noise his feet made.

"Wow... She knows how to keep his attention, right?" I turned to Liam, but he wasn't there anymore.

"Harry... Have you seen - " my eyes wandered around the room, finding the curly-haired guy tightly wound with his girlfriend - obviously sharing a passionate moment.