<3ChApTeR EigHt- cAPtUreD

This is a special Chapter for Caitlouis and Tarry

_____________________________________ 

Caitlins POV

“I gotta go to the restroom.” Trinity excused herself as she attempt to get out of her seat.

“Imma join you.” I said.

 “I will also come with you.” Louis stated, he got out of his seat and pulled mine and Ti’s stool away, helping us to stand up.

“Babe, it’s the ladies bathroom, you can’t join us.” I chuckled; my hand was placed on his shoulders trying to push him down to his seat again.

“O-okay…” worry spread on his face, his gaze fixed on the table as eyebrows furrowed.

“I’ll be right back babe.” My lips connected with Louis cheek before I turned and headed towards the ladies bathroom.

“Cai! Wait a sec!” Ti came up running behind me, clutching her handbag to her side. “I can’t believe that Harreh and Loueh took us out tonight – I mean they haven’t finished their job yet did they?”

“Yeah… Like normally we would just stay in the house and watch some movies.” I replied my attention was on the mirror, checking my makeup. “Like, we didn’t even went out on Valentine’s day, did we?”

“No. Not really. Me and Harry just spent that day at home, ya know, doing stuff.” A grin crept up her face as she pulled out her foundation; covering up the spots that had been uncovered while had eaten.

“I wonder where this is going to end up. I mean the whole thing. You think we will stay together forever?” I was talking to Ti now out of the cabin; my skirt was pulled down to my ankles as I sat on the toilet.

“Cai? Can you help me out?”

“Sure babes, what do ya need?”

“I’ve got red alert.” I heard Ti whisper from the cabin next to mine – she seemed a bit ashamed.

“No worry babes, here.”  I handed me a small package through the gap between the wall that separated us and the floor.

My mind was still stuck in thoughts of Valentine’s Day as I heard the door creek open – well I didn’t really care who got in, the restaurant was big.

I got up and fixed my clothes, pulling my high wasted skirt into the right position before flushing. When I opened the door I was greeted by a hand covering over my mouth.

“Shh Love, they are here.” I heard a male whisper from behind me. The hand was taken away as I turned around, facing the man who was anxiously staring at the door.

“Louis? Whom are you talking bout?” my eyebrows furrowed, not really understanding why my boyfriend just walked inside the girls restroom – but I could tell by the look of his eyes that it was something deadly serious.

“You remember that guy we have to chase? Alejandro? His men are here; they are now chasing for us.” I heard someone whisper behind me.

“We gotta get out of here. C’mon girls, through that window.” Louis pointed to the small window in the very corner of the room, right above the sinks.

I didn’t hesitate as I ran towards the corner; Louis instantly grabbed my ankle, helping me to climb out of the window.

“I like what I see….” his tone was playful. “You know I love that red thong.”

“Louis this is serious!” I chuckled, my cheeks turned red as I squeezed my thighs together.

“Can still see them.” Louis whispered seductively – Stupid, stupid thigh-gap!