Chapter 1

Night....

A Dark Night......

It was unusually dark today. As though the whole universe was aware of the situation and was predicting the outcome. Strangely, all the stars were missing in the sky. They were trying to hide behind the dark clouds, maybe not willing to witness the events that will occur today. The aura of the night screamed eerie...

ZODIA Province.....A beautiful landmass located in the northeastern part of the world. A futuristic country, known for its modern architecture and the biodiversity. The country had a perfect balance of nature and modernity. The cities looked stunning with the beautifully constructed skyscrapers and young energy, whereas the villages and the countryside looked even more beautiful with fresh crops, wide variety of flora and fauna. It is loved by everyone.

It was home to the Jeon Dynasty, the greatest rulers of all time, known for their saber tooth tigers, which is also the national animal of the country, and their fearless King. 15th in the line, his Majesty, Jeon Hwan, is a great scholar, holds a gold medal in Economics and is known for his sword fighting skills, love, and generosity. He ascended the throne at a very young age but never took it lightly. With lot of hard work, dedication and support of his trusted ministers, devoted guards, loyal subjects, he built his empire, developed his country further and made it the attractive destination it is today.

The King has two sons. Though he lost his Queen during the birth of his second son, he stayed strong for his boys. With great education and immense love, he turned his sons into the charming Princes they are today. Well versed in literature, arts, archery, sword-fighting, and many other skills, the Princes have always been the talk of the town and there is no doubt that they will uphold the glory of their father, their dynasty, and their kingdom. Such a dynasty and the province were loved by everyone. Well, everyone except......the Kim Dynasty.

Situated to the west of ZODIA, is an equally developed and alluring country, having Titanoboa that travels in the northern waters of the country as its national animal, the QUERA Province, ruled by the Kim Dynasty

Situated to the west of ZODIA, is an equally developed and alluring country, having Titanoboa that travels in the northern waters of the country as its national animal, the QUERA Province, ruled by the Kim Dynasty. His Majesty, Kim Gon, is a mathematician. In the day he can be seen outstandingly managing the affairs of the country and in the evenings, he can be seen beautifully recreating the scenery on a canvas with colors. The King has a son and is expecting another child soon. So, the whole country is in the joy of welcoming another heir to the King. Despite his busy schedule, the King always made time to teach his son painting, mathematics, literature, and other skills required for a prince. Recently, the Prince has even started accompanying his father during the city visits. The Prince, a carbon copy of his dad, never fails to take someone's breath away with his charms. He is very pretty and handsome boy and has admirers all over the country. The Royal family, the subjects and the country are happy in their own world.

Both the countries have always been separated through a great wall. Not just the country, even the heart and minds of people of both the countries have been separated with thick lines of hatred towards one another. This rivalry began a long time ago due to the competitiveness between the then Kings, but is continued till date, with animosity running in the bloods and veins of each and every being. However, considering the developments in the world in recent days, there should have been attempts made for peace-making but even today, history books preach about the enmity. There is absolutely no movement between the two countries. Wars were common earlier, but from the past 25 years, it has been completely still, like the silence before a storm, a great storm.

The situation is like that of a dormant volcano, still and calm from the outside but the fiery hot lava is always burning in the inside, ready to erupt any moment and swallow everything in its blazing flames. And tonight, this fiery lava was burning with high pressure ready to erupt any minute. All that is left is to wait and see what will be swallowed in its blazing flames........