Chapter 4

20 years later.....

Present

9.30 a.m.

"Dear Passengers, we have begun our descent into the capital city of Zodia Province. Please turn off all portable electronic devices until we have arrived at the gate. Please be certain your seat back is straight up and your seat belt is fastened until the "Fasten Seat Belt" sign is turned off. Please secure your carry-on items. Thank you for travelling with us. Have a great day!"

The landing announcement was followed by the clicking noise of the seat belts

The landing announcement was followed by the clicking noise of the seat belts. The luxurious jet was preparing for its descent after a long journey. The weather was pleasant. It was sunny, not the one that burns your skin, but delightful enough to enjoy a picnic in a beautiful garden with your loved ones. It was breezy, just the right amount to make the trees sway graciously, carrying the faint fragrance of flowers along with it. Birds chirping occasionally, spreading their happiness. Overall, it was a good day.

The jet made its landing in the airport. The airline staff were prepared to receive and escort the VIP arriving. At first, two men made their way out of the jet, followed by four bodyguards. In the middle of those four bodyguards was the Very Important Person, the lovely son of every mother and father, the heart-throb of every girl, the idol of every boy in the province, His Majesty, 'Jeon Jung Kook'.

In his twenties, JungKook became an exemplary king, well-versed in handling the affairs of his Kingdom and also maintaining good relationship with the other provinces as well

In his twenties, JungKook became an exemplary king, well-versed in handling the affairs of his Kingdom and also maintaining good relationship with the other provinces as well. JungKook was also famous for his charms and handsomeness. He had his father's high bridged nose and his mother's cute eyes which were also fierce enough to defeat the enemy with just a stare, perfect jawline and a well built body as a result of all the strenuous activities.

He had been overseas for a week, to sign a trade agreement with one of the province. The meeting went well and JungKook is now returning home.

Cladded in the customized Armani suit, well set hair, flexing the gold Rolex watch in his left hand and his father's ring in the right hand ring finger, JungKook descended the stairs of the jet majestically, in his Prada leather shoes.