Chapter 15

"So you are saying, there's a whole island with people, who were in our country some thousand years ago but later left because we didn't treat them good? And why hasn't anybody told us this?", Jung Hwan questioned as he was rapidly flipping through the pages of a book.

Currently, JK and Jung Hwan were in the royal library, trying their best to find any past records of the island or the people. JK locked himself in the room and took rest, but he had to share his thoughts with someone. He couldn't hold in his curiosity any longer and sneaked into his brother's room in the middle of the night. Jung Hwan was more than happy to see his loving brother back, safe and healthy. The first thing they did was hug each other tightly to assure that both of them were safe. JK was worried about his only family and Jung Hwan too, was worried about his idol, his parent. Then, JK narrated the whole story of what happened to him, how he ended up in a mysterious island, about it's history, the people and every event that took place after, including Shera. Jung Hwan filled him in on the events that took place in the palace in JK's absence. Later, they both dashed to the royal library, a place with all the historical, political and other records to find any sort of evidence of the Bangtan tribe.

"That is what Shera told me. Her father, the Chieftain, also asked me to keep the news about the island and his people, a secret after I return to Zodia. I know father would have known about this but maybe he didn't get a chance to mention it to us. There might be something in this library that would tell us about this, that would prove that Shera's story is right. Let's keep digging. I'll go to that end and start. Update me when you find something", JK said, pointing to the corner opposite to where Jung Hwan was searching and reading from the books.

Their quest continued for a long time but there was no luck. After almost three hours, they sneaked back into JK's room and decided to sleep. "I seriously belive father would have told something about this. If not me, atleast to you. You were the royal prince, his heir, he belived you a lot", Jung Hwan said as he was making himself comfortable on his brother's bed getting ready to sleep. His eyes were all red, puffy and felt very heavy after crying with joy on his brother's 'Return from the Dead' and from all the scanning of the books he did for almost three hours.

Just then JK remembered something. Minister Lee SongMin had handed a box to JK that belonged to his father, the late King, as per his instructions. JK was so busy grieving for his father and preparing for the responsibilities that he had not cared about it and that box wax sitting in one of his closets safely. JK rushed to the closet and took out the box. It was not dirty as his attendees regularly dusted and cleaned it. He had the key to the lock along with other important keys. He wasted no time in opening it and going through the stuff inside.

He found a book that said 'Important'. That book contained all the important things that the future king had to know like family secrets and so on. Finally,  they found the information about the tribe and the reason for their permanent departure. It was also mentioned that no one should know about this as a promise made to the tribe leader by the then King. Shera's words were true. It all made sense to JK now but Jung Hwan was stunned with the new revelations. He was trying to understand his brother's situation there for the whole time. His admiration towards his brother increased.

JK and Jung Hwan both agreed to keep the promise to their father and their ancestors and not disclose this to anyone. Jung Hwan also agreed to keep the story of his brother's quest a secret to the outer world and they both came up with an alternative story to tell the press tomorrow. Except for JK's brother, personal assistant and few bodyguards, nobody knows the actual story and JK believes in all of them. After keeping the things back in the box and the box in a little more safer place, both brothers decided to call it a day and went to bed, with Jung Hwan clinging to his brother and JK having a little hard time getting adjusted to his soft bed but fatigue and sleep took over soon.

The next morning, JK became busy all of a sudden. He was back to the life of a King, The King of Zodia. He was taking time adjusting to his new/old life but this is where he belonged. This is his destiny,  it was meant to be. The first thing he did was to address his ministers about his return and to ascend the throne, again, and become the king officially, again. Everyone, especially Jung Hwan, was happy to see his brother back in the throne, to the right place.

He was unbelievably busy addressing the assembly in royal palace, attending phone calls from all over the world, assuring everyone that he is back for real and it is not a prank, neither was his death, JK was reminded his real life in no time. His time on island was just an escape from reality, for a short span of time. This is his real life and he can never escape it.

The royal proceedings were put on hold for a week except for any urgent matters which would be handled by Jung Hwan and Minister Lee. Till then, JK would visit the family of the people who lost their lives in the plane crash, tend to their needs, go through the events that happened in Zodia in his absence. Only after all this is completed, the country will come back to it's original state with everything back in it's place.