| · - Prologue - · |

Crch

Crunch

Crucch

The soft sounds of the snow being squashed under [Name's] feet was quite peaceful . Adjusting the handle of their schoolbag , the heaved it further onto their shoulder . A deep breath.. then a sigh followed . [Name] peacefully unzipped their bag , and grabbed a device .

[Nickname]

- - - - - - - -

1  2  3

4  5  6

7  8  9

 #  0  *

✓ yes □ no 

Quickly dialing in a set of numbers , the phone opened . The change in lighting caused a slight squint of the person's eyes . Slightly gliding their thumb across the icons on the screen , the screen switched . Quickly looking up , they notice the bus stop . They sat down under the structure , carefully sweeping a bit of snow off of the wooden bench . Sitting down and yawning , they continue what they were doing .

A new app . They can't keep playing Genshin and watching TouYube everyday . A sigh graced their lips , as they went to open a new app they downloaded . They quietly enjoyed the new loading screen , before a notification for Genshin popped up at the top of their screen .

⋘ Teyvat needs your help ! ⋙

Looking up at the road , they noticed their bus was not heading over yet , and decided with another sigh that they were basically chained to this game .

Click

Paimon appeared on the screen .

[ Traveler , Paimon and the rest of Teyvat need more help ! ]

[ Please help ! [ Username ] ! ]

The person broke out in a smile . They completely forgot they left their nickname as that .