| · - Aah - · |

The person looked just as shocked to see them .

The Geo Archon and the one who knows his secret .

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

A shocked seemed to cross [Name's] face , as Zhongli seemed to do the same . Childe just sat there with a confused look on his face , ushering the brown-haired male to sit down . 

" Zhongli , this is [Name . ] " He stated , turning to the person and motioning . " [Name , ] this is Zhongli , " he said , motioning to the brown haired male . " It's a pleasure to meet you , Zhongli . " They said , continuing what they said before . 

" We have never met , and this conversation did not take place . If my words have gotten through to you , then come talk to me when we encounter , and we will acknowledge today's topic . "

Zhongli seemed to nod , processing the information , before beginning to repeat the formalities . " It is nice to meet you , [Name . ] " He responded , offering his hand out for a handshake . Childe seemed to laugh , before intervening . 

" No need for such formalities , we are all friends here , aren't we ? " He says , as [Name] turns to Zhongli to see his opinion . It seems that Zhongli had the same thought process , as the two made eye contact . Quickly , [Name] broke the eye contact first , turning to Childe . 

" Sure , we are all friends . Speaking of , I heard that [Name] is friends with the Honorary Knight of Mondstadt . " Childe blabbers , turning to [Name] to gague any reaction . [Name] quietly reaches out in front of them , grabbing a glass of water that was placed on the table and taking a sip , before continuing . 

" Yes , that is correct . I am helping him with a problem . However , it feels as if you are only here for information , to which I must decline this dinner invitation , " [Name] says , beginning to stand from their seat . 

They were then stopped by the wrist softly , as a calming voice interrupted [Name's] thought process .  "My companion Childe meant no harm by the question , if you don't mind staying and ignoring his previous behavior . " [Name] nodded , sitting back down at the table . Zhongli's grip ceased , as he let go of [Name's] wrist . 

" I also have questions , if you do not mind answering them , Mx . [Name] . " Zhongli stated . [Name] let off a simple nod , beginning to internally sweat . ' If they found out I can shapeshift, they gonna tell the church ' [Name] thought , beginning to quietly giggle as Childe and Zhongli sent questioning looks to the person . 

" If you don't mind me asking , why are you in Liyue ? " Zhongli quizzically asked , as [Name] offered a small smile , before opening their mouth to answer . They were interrupted by a blue-eyed male answering the question . 

" They are here for the Rite of descension ! " He stated , smiling idiotically as he seemed happy with the answer . [Name] smiled , adding on to the statement . " My friend has buisness with the Geo Archon . I am here for support only . " They said , sending a quick look at Zhongli to gague his reaction . He sat stoned faced , sipping his cup of tea . 

' When did he get Tea ? Was he given that instead of water ? No fair , ' [Name] thought , beginning to try to take in as little details of the conversation as possible . They noticed Childe was bragging about his work , and Zhongli was talking about buisness as well . 

[Name] was slightly upset that the conversation had drifted to buisness , and quietly dismissed themselves due to the topic , and left the area . Walking out onto the streets , they quickly bumped into a figure .

" Oh , I'm sorry ! " [Name] said , offering some apologies to the person , opening their eyes . " It's quite alright , are you hurt my Liege ? "