| · - Goodbye for now - · |

" I . . am sorry . The result is not what you desire , but I do know you will find your sister . " [Name] says , before turning .

" I shall see you again at the Rite of Parting . " [Name] says , delicately sitting Paimon in a nearby chair , before nodding to Aether .

[Name] continues to leave Mondstadt .

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

Beginning to walk south , [Name] is met with a figure running straight at them . Red hair glistening in the light , quickly bouncing up and down with the male's strides to [Name.] Finally catching up , they shove a bag in their hands .

" Clothes . So you don't have to steal mine next time . " 

That's all he says , before casually nodding .

Opening the bag , it contains [f/c] lined tech-ware pants , the main parts being black .

A large , baggy black shirt is also contained in the bag , with a large print in [f/c] on the front , matching the color decorating the pants . Quickly putting their hands in front of the outfit , smoke envelops [Name,] as they quickly appear in the outfit .

" Thank you , Diluc . "

Diluc seems surprised , before his eyes go back down to the original position .

" No problem . "

" Still keeping your clothes though ! " [Name] shouts , beginning to run along the path towards Liyue .

" HEY . "

.

Finally arriving at the Wangshu inn , [Name] seems to hesitate , before climbing the stairs .

" I FORGOT THEY WERE BROKEN . "

Sadly turning to walk away , [Name] accepts the fact that they wouldn't get to see Xiao until later on when Aether meets him  after the Rite of Parting , [Name] turns to meet golden citrine eyes piercing into their figure .

" The stairs are broken . "

" I know . Goodbye , " [Name] continues , before snapping their head back to the figure . 

" HOLY SHIT - When did you get here ?! "

.

[Name] was now having a one-sided conversation with the Adeptus .

Tiredly , the golden-eyed figure questions the energetic person . " What are you doing here ? " 

" Just visiting , how about you ? "

" I'm an Adeptus . "

" Never heard of that , but it sounds fancy ! " [Name] responds , internally giggling at their excuse . Confusion seems to flash in Xiao's eyes , as he continues to go on a rant about Adeptus .

" Oh shoot I have something to do ! I'm so sorry , I have to leave ! " [Name] sadly states , before beginning to run down the stairs .

.

Finally reaching Liyue , [Name] stops for a breather , before being questioned by the guards .

" Please declare any commercial goods you have on your person . "

" My apologies ,  I'm here to visit an old friend . " 

" Ah , in that case ; please enjoy Liyue Harbor ! "

Quickly nodding , [Name] continues to walk , before turning around to a guard .

" Where is the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor ? "

.

Quickly reaching the front of the Funeral Parlor , [Name] politely knocks on the door .

A brown haired girl happily opens the door , asking questions immediately .

" Hello ! Come in ! Do you want some coupons ? Did anyone die recently ? Do you have a coffin picked out ? " They hurriedly ask , before a head shake interrupts them .

" Do you happen to have a worker here named Zhongli ? I have business with him . "

Nodding , the brown haired girl hurriedly goes to the back , before coming back with a jasper eyed male , quickly sitting down in front of the figure . 

" Please leave us be , miss . This is extremely private information , " [Name] utters , before the female nods . They quickly head out of one of the doors , immediately reciting the coupon spiel .

" To what do I owe the pleasure ? " The brown haired male asks .

" Cut the chit-chat , Morax . I have questions . "  [Name] crudely states , amusingly taking in the change of demeanor of the male . 

He becomes startled , before immediately becoming serious . 

" What do I owe the pleasure ? " He repeats , anger lacing his voice .

" Nothing much , Zhongli . I require information , for a friend . " Morax nods , urging the person to continue . 

" One , have you made any deals with the Fatui yet ? Two , tell me everything you know about Lumine . " [Name] demandingly asks .

Zhongli pauses , before shaking his head .

" I .. cannot say . "