| · - Attack - · |

" Teleport waypoints ? "

Beginning to explain the process of teleporting , the person grabs both Paimon and Aether , pulling them both close to [Name] .

" You both ready ? " They state , observing the flushed look on Aether's face .

" Yes.. l- lets go , then ? "

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

Distain envelops Aether's features , as he attempts to ground himself . Still gripping tightly onto [Name,] Paimon seems to clear the silence .

" Whew ! Paimon did not like that ! " She exclaims , shuddering .

[Name] nodded , feeling dizzy themselves . They looked [down/up] at Aether , curiously tilting their head . 

" Are you alright , Aether ? "

Giving a curt nod , [Name] seemed to try to get out of Aether's grip discreetly , beginning to head into town . 

Three days before the festival , and it already looks like the festival is happening . Decorations coated the city , convoluting the array of others was the lanterns . Lanterns stood out more than any other decoration , and was a very beautiful sight .

Aether seems to orient himself , before heading close to [Name.]

" What are you thinking about ? " Aether mutters , before [Name] turns back to Aether .

" I wonder if we should go to Mondstadt for a bit , and come back on the day of the festival . "

Aether nods , grabbing [Name's] hand . 

" Teleporting again ? "

Making their way into town , they arrive seeing a blue-haired cavalry captain having a conversation with a certain outrider . 

Noticing the three heading over , the conversation , or rather argument , comes to a halt , as both the outrider and cavalry captain recognize Paimon, Aether , and [Name.]

Kaeya seems to notice the approaching figures , politely dismissing himself from conversation for 'knightly duties . ' Becoming curious , [Name] casually dismisses them on the ruse they were going to help Kaeya . A simple white lie , but Aether seems to catch on , nodding his head seriously .

Seems Aether recognizes [Name] is talking business .

Heading out of the group , [Name] is stopped by two hands suddenly trying to pin them to a wall . Ripping their hands free , they offer a swift knee forward , hitting the perpetrator in the gut . A grunt was heard from the attacker , as [Name] reveals a knife , pressing it to their rib cage .

" If I stabbed you here , you would bleed out without help . Why were you attacking me ? "

A laugh is heard , as [Name] is finally given an opportunity to look at the attacker .

Kaeya Alberich .

Seeming surprised , [Name] lowers their knife , still on guard . 

Kaeya seems to take the opportunity , lunging their sword forward . Ice pricks [Name,] as they realize they cannot feel their legs . 

Ice , trapping their feet .

Quickly throwing a few knifes to break the ice , [Name] darts back , beginning to question him .

" What the hell are you doing ? Aren't you a knight of favonius ? "

Quickly gazing up to above Kaeya's head , they click a button .

╔ ——————————————— ╗

╔ ——————————————— ╗

Kaeya

Friendship : 50%

Love : 22%

Relationship : Trusted Ally

Thinks you are suspicious !

╚ ——————————————— ╝

Nodding at the given information , [Name] looks up to Kaeya .

" I'm assuming you think I'm like.. a treasure hoarder or something ? Maybe even Fatui ? "

Kaeya seems to scoff , before pointing the blade further closer to [Name . ]

" A source has told us you are an outlander . "

" I'm just here to check my facts with the source . " He says , smirking slightly .

How many times are you all gonna see me forget to put a title and publish