| · - Who's your Barber , Man ? - · |

[Name] was slightly upset that the conversation had drifted to buisness , and quietly dismissed themselves due to the topic , and left the area . Walking out onto the streets , they quickly bumped into a figure .

" Oh , I'm sorry ! " [Name] said , offering some apologies to the person , opening their eyes . " It's quite alright , are you hurt my Liege ? "

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

Looking up , they were met with a male with a messily cut  haircut , eyes looking over them to check to make sure they are alright .  When they observed that the person was okay , they seemed to raise their book ,  beginning to read . 

" I'm alright , thanks for asking , " They stated , shooting a glare at the person who seemed to disregard their existence . The person seemed to notice , before going back to reading their book .

Deciding that it wasn't worth it to stay with the rude seeming stranger , seemingly bumping into another person . " I apologize , my mistake . " They said , quickly rushing off before the person could get a glance . 

They teleported quickly to Wangshu inn , walking up to the top of the inn and staring across the vast landscape . A person seemed to join them , adding in a few words . 

" You are going to the Rite of descension ? " They asked , as [Name] turned to them . Noticing it was Xiao , he kept his eyes forward , not daring to look at the individual sat beside them . [Name] seemed to smile , turning back to looking at the sky . 

" The Rite of descension is tomorrow morning , I don't want to sleep though . " They uttered , offering a sad smile to the wind . Xiao seemed to take notice , turning to the person . " I will not involve myself in your mortal affairs , please know that your mortal friends will listen to your problems . "

[Name] seemed to let out a giggle , turning to Xiao . " You seem to forget I'm your  kind , Immortal and not Mortal . Can't I tell my problems to a fellow . . Non-human ? "

Xiao let out a sigh , turning to face [Name] , locking eyes with them . 

" Tell me your problems then , it can't be as bad as my Karmic Debt . "

" Very well . "

The person took a deep breath , before continuing . 

" According to all known laws of aviation , there is no way a bee should be able to fly , " They began saying , as Xiao shot them a glare . They jumped back  , laughing , as they finally started talking seriously .

" I'm quite scared . . I do not know this future well , and I am scared I might influence something in the wrong way . " They said , turning back to Xiao . 

" I wish I could explain all that I know to you , Adeptus Xiao . Unfortunately , I fear this is not the case . I don't want to find you in a bad situation as well . "

The adeptus nodded , before turning to the sky . [Name] followed his lead , looking out to the sky above . 

" I wish . . . 

I wish to Save  them all . "

" But how will you save them all if you can't save yourself ? " The nearby adeptus whispered , upon hearing the wish of the other person . 

They laughed solemly , before turning to the sky . 

" They are my first priority . . 

After all , isn't that why I'm here ? "

Forgot I was a fanfic writer for a few days LMAO

Forgot I was a fanfic writer for a few days LMAO . 

Summer assignment I disregarded I'm having to work on , so that's the reason for slow updates .