| · - Situations - · |

[Name] strolls over , before rubbing against Kaeya's leg

[Name] strolls over , before rubbing against Kaeya's leg .

" Ah , fine . You can come with me . I find it strange . Can you understand me ? "

Kaeya crouches , looking the cat directly in the eyes .

...Can I trust him ?

 ─┉─ • ─┉─ 

╔═══════════════╗

Reader choice selected :

Tell Kaeya !

╚═══════════════╝

Seeming to hesitate , the cat nodded , before standing directly in front of the cavalry captain .

" Oh , how interesting . Can you communicate ? Whatever , you are a cute thing , aren't you ? "

" Meow, motherfucker . "

.

Kaeya was completely thrown off guard . His smile dropped , and his jaw slightly dropped towards the ground .

" You can talk ? Oh dear , this is quite troublesome . "

The cat only responded with a meow .

No way they were going to let the Cavalry captain have his fun .

They were going to have their OWN fun .

" Hm , can you only talk for extended periods of time ? Strange . "

The cat just .. began walking away .

The cavalry captain began to give chase , before running straight to the gates of Mondstadt .

Turning back at the struggling captain , [Name] snickered , noticing they didn't need stats from the store , and can develop them on their own !

The cat's thoughts were quickly cut of when a pair of small arms wrapped around them .

" Aww , you are so cute ! Klee is taking you home now ! "

.

Suddenly Kaeya doesn't seem that bad . I would prefer not to be near explosives .

Trying to get out of their grip , the cat was suddenly freed by another pair of hands .

Wow, I love being man handled . Put that on my bucket list or something .

The cat turned , and finally they made eye contact with the one person they were wanting to meet .

The Dandelion Knight , Jean Gunnhildr .

" This must be one of Diona's cats , right ? I must return it at once . "

Klee just shook her head .

" That can't be one of Diona's cats ! They all have a collar ! That may be a missing cat , big sis ! "

Jean hesitated, before looking down at my neck . Her piercing eyes were quite dangerous, causing [Name] to be nervous under her glare .

" That seems correct . Alright then . "

I'll take the cat back to my office for the time being . " 

Being in Jean's office was interesting . I looked at the surrounding bookcases , and saw Jean working diligently on a pile of papers in front of her . It was clear that she was tired , and was beginning to fall asleep when-

"JEAN."

Kaeya bursts through the door of the office , beginning to talk to the woman . At the noise of the door opening , the Headmaster's head shot straight up , and began listening attentively .

" There's this one cat , you won't believe it ! Imagine - "

Making eye contact with [Name,] Kaeya immediately pointed .

" There you are ! Well , care to display your talents ? "

' hm....nono I don't think I will..... '

[Name] just.. intensely stares at the Cavalry captain . The captain looks at Jean , who seems to be impatiently staring at him .

" I'm assuming this is your cat , Cavalry Captain ? "

" Yes , it is ! In fact , I think this sweet thing is more interesting than you think ! "

"Kaeya , if you kidnapped that cat , I swear to Barbatos- "

" Okay I did a while back , but that's not the point- . "

" KAEYA . Go find that cat's owner . "

" Okay . "

Kaeya scoops up the cat , before beginning to head outside .

" I can't believe that , maybe I was just hearing things . "

" Hearing what , exactly ? "

Turning around , the Blue haired male smiley responds .

" Hearing how you can't mind your own buisness, Brother . "