| · - Kaeya - · |

A smaller figure emerges from the nearby woods , coated in green and slim braids framing the sides of his face .

" Not even a thank you ? Oh , wait before you go ! " He cried , dramatically making his way over .

Walking to the pyro abyss mage , [Name] ruthlessly rips the knife from the creature's neck , flicking the blood onto a nearby snapdragon with a flick . The green figure seems to cringe , before tapping the person on the shoulder .

" I'm Venti , the bard ! Who is it that you are ? " He muses , rhyming his words .

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

" Is my name that important ? " [Name] muses , turning to the questionable person .

"Well , I would love to know the name of whom I have saved ! " Venti continues , leaning in once again for an answer .

" [Name] [Surname,] and I could have handled that without your help . "

The male falls back in a cringe , playfully acting wounded . " Oh my heart ! However will I go on ? "

[Name] sighs , before turning . 

" You coming or what ? "

.

Venti was following around [Name,] and stopped when they neared the Adventurer's Guild . Picking up mora for a commission , they turn to Venti .

" You wanna go grab a drink ? Only one , by the way , " they quickly clarify , knowing that the blue braided male would exploit the offer .

" ooh, sure ! "

Beginning to walk to the nearest tavern , Venti quickly runs in front of [Name,] opening the door .

" Ladies first ! "

" Not a lady , but thanks . "

Venti stood confused for around a minute , before rushing into the tavern behind the person .

" HEY , WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT ? "

.

[Name] finished purchasing a Dandelion wine and a glass of water from Charles , before giving the bottle to Venti .

" So , you're a male ? " He asks , trying to get some sort of answer .

" I don't have a gender . "

" Oh , WaIT BUT WHAT'S - " Venti was cut off by a rude cough nearby .

" Venti , can't you see you are making this dear uncomfortable ? "

Hot breath hit [Name's] neck , as they turn and see Kaeya's smirking face , quite close to the crook of their neck , leaning into their personal space further .

" Mind if we talk for a bit , darling ? "

" Sssure . "