| · - Friends - · |

Aether was interrupted with clapping , and [Name] turn to an oh so familiar face .

" You've actually got the power to go up against the dragon .. "

" Are you a new ally .. or a new storm ? "

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

Quickly stepping beside Aether , [Name] just sent Kaeya a glare .

" Cool it ! I'm just here to take the person who managed to go against Stormterror to see the Acting Grandmaster . "

" Ah . Is that so ? Well , I shall leave you to it then . Be safe Aethe- "

" The Acting Grandmaster has requested you to join as well , however , you have a right to refuse . "

.

[Name] refused .
( Mostly because Author forgot what they said in the conversation , and doesn't wanna paraphrase )

" Come meet me after the meeting , I have something to do . "

" Will do , " the blue haired man replied .

" I meant Aether , " the [hair colored] person responded , casually walking away .

.

Beginning to leave Mondstadt , they were stopped by another familiar face .

" You must be the Travelers friend , right ? "

Turning to the red-haired male , they made eye contact .

" To what do I owe the pleasure ? " [Name] asked , irritation subconsciously slipping into their voice .

" I just wanted to ask you a few questions , I hope you don't mind . "

.

The tavern isn't that bad if you get a free drink from Diluc for a few questions . [Name] got grape juice , and Diluc seemed pleased with the request . Then came the questioning .

" Where are you from , Traveler ? "

" A place very far from here , I'm sure you haven't heard the name . "

" Oh , try me . "

" It's a small civilization named [City name.] It's located on the outskirts of Liyue . It's quite protected , and it's location is meant to be secret . However , I feel I can trust you . " [Name] said , the lie slipping out extremely easily . 

" Is that so ? Maybe I shall visit some time . "

" No need , I have become a traveler due to the city being abandoned from the result of treasure hoarder attacks . My apologies , but you are unable to go there . " They made the excuse also easily , beginning to feel uncomfortable from the ease of the lying .

" My apologies . I wish for your people's health . "

" Thank you ... erm ? " [Name] trailed off , realizing the individual had not introduced themselves .

" My name is Diluc Ragnvindr , and you are ? "

" [Name] [Surname] . It is a pleasure . "

" If you don't mind me asking , you said the civilization was well protected . How did simple treasure hoarders intrude ? " Diluc leaned in , almost checking for a reaction .

" Due to some kind of sickness , my people were weakened . A plague , if you will . We did not have the medicine to deal with the situation , and many of the knights were sent to nearby civilizations to try to find a cure . " [Name] faked being sad , contorting their face into a frown .

' I guess that manipulation skill does wonders , doesn't it ? '

Diluc nodded , before sliding the person another drink .

" On the house . "

.

After leaving the tavern , [Name] left Mondstadt , waltzing over to a nearby hilichurl camp .

"  Ika ! Kundala ya !"
( Enemy ! To fight human ! )

The simple bar of translation appeared in front of [Name,] before they selected yes

The simple bar of translation appeared in front of [Name,] before they selected yes .

" Odomu tomo , ye odomu ! "
( Friend ally , your friend ! )

The person attempted to explain , before the Hilichurl stopped in its tracks . Turning to another hilichurl , it began to converse , before turning back to [Name] .

" Dada ? Ya ika , Daka ye ? "
( Good ? Human enemy , what you ? )

" Mimi odomu . "
( We are friends . )

.

Aether was traveling with Amber , before hearing laughing from a nearby hilichurl camp . Amber , being worried , turns to Aether with a frown .

" Someone must be in trouble ! "

Aether nodded , before beginning to head into the camp .

There they found [Name,] eating and laughing with multiple hilichurls .

" What . "

" What . "