| · - First Strike . - · |

" But how will you save them all if you can't save yourself ? " The nearby adeptus whispered , upon hearing the wish of the other person .

They laughed solemly , before turning to the sky .

" They are my first priority . .

After all , isn't that why I'm here ? "

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

Finally making their way away from the Adeptus , the person began making their way back to a certain traveler . On the way away from Wangshu Inn , [Name] bumps into a suspicious character . Their blonde hair shines brilliantly , as their clothes are laced with stars and decals that annunciate their figure perfectly .

 The notable stars in their eyes send shivers down [Name]'s spine as the person looks [Up/Down] at the figure . " May I help you ? " The man states , voice slipping out like velvet . [Name] coughed , realizing now was not the time to be simping , and spoke in response .

" My apologies for bumping into you sir , but now that I have , have you seen Aether ? I know you are aquainted-" [Name] almost finished stating , being interrupted by a high-pitched voice . 

" Hey Aether , Is that . . . [NAME] ? " The squeaky voice loudly proclaimed , as a blonde figure seemed to rush over , engulfing [Name] in a hug .

" Aether and Paimon helped with the Rite of Parting with Mr. Zhongli ! " Paimon says , floating around in a bouncing manner and placing their hands on their hips . [Name] nods , turning back to the blonde haired male , accidentally making eye contact .

Aether seemed to flush slightly , looking around bashfully as he seemed to be embarassed by the sudden eye contact .

" Oh , Paimon just remembered ! Mr. Zhongli said he wanted to speak with [Name] " The floating  figure states , waving her finger in a sort of condecending way . The person nods , beginning to make their way away from the group , as Aether suddenly grabbed them by the wrist . 

" If you aren't comfortable around being alone with Zhongli, I can always come with, " He states , subconsciously tightening his grip slightly on their wrist , as [Name] noticed and very slightly lowered their eyelids .

[Name] noticed the change , lifting one of their hands and discreetly pressing a button in the air , taking the motion to pat Aether on the head . They glanced over , reading the menu that popped up .

╔ ——————————————— ╗

╔ ——————————————— ╗

Aether

Friendship : 88%

Love : 56%

Relationship : Close Friends

╚ ——————————————— ╝

| Warning : Character reaching Obsessive territory ! It is best to distance yourself in this situation ! |

[Name] allowed Aether to progressively let go of their wrist on his own accord , as [Name] began to speak . " I think I'll be fine , Aether . If I need help , I can always call you or someone else . "

Aether seemed to tense up with the words 'Someone else,' but seemed to try and let that not show . However , he did a terrible job , as the person they were talking to let off a disappointed frown .

" I apologise for this , but I need to leave now . It might be an emergency . " The person states , heading off in the direction of Liyue Harbor .

.

Finally reaching the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor , [Name] knocked on the door , being met with a very energetic , pigtailed girl . The girl , named Hu Tao , pulled [Name] into the building , beginning to speak .

" Hello ! Can I interest you in some deals ? Buy  two coffins , get one free ! OR , buy one coffin , get one free , oh wait ! Hello [Name] ! Zhongli said you were coming , so I'll go grab him for you ! "

The brown-haired girl rushed out of the room ,  as another brown-haired figure made his way over . Sitting across from [Name] at the table , he began to speak .

" I shall not take you up on your offer . " He spoke , solumn tone coating his voice .

" Very well then , " They spoke in reply , standing up from their seat . 

" I assume that means I will fight against  Liyue , so you must reveal yourself , Morax . "

Hello I'm alive but my school started

Hello I'm alive but my school started .