| · - Flirting - · |

" One , have you made any deals with the Fatui yet ? Two , tell me everything you know about Lumine . " [Name] demandingly asks .

Zhongli pauses , before shaking his head .

" I .. cannot say . "

 ─┉─ • ─┉─

Quickly shaking their head , [Name] gently sets their hands on the table . 

" You are making a contract to end contracts . Meaning all previous contracts would be void , yes ? "

Zhongli seems to hesitate , before slightly nodding his head . 

" They are planning to release Osial . By the time you hand over your gnosis , they will have 3 in their possession . " [Name] sighs , before standing . 

" We have never met , and this conversation did not take place . If my words have gotten through to you ,  then come talk to me when we encounter , and we will acknowledge today's topic . "

[Name] stands , leaving the funeral parlor . They were completely upset . Turning to a teleport waypoint , they stopped .

' Can I teleport through waypoints ? '

Long answer , yes they can . They spent around 40 points on it , but it was totally worth it . Despite almost throwing up , it has saved them tremendous amounts of time on the way back to Mondstadt . Appearing close to two Fatui agents who seem to be conversing and did not notice them , they were clearly noticed by another person . The person shouted , stating ;

" BWAH ! Where did you come from ! " A girly voice shrieks behind [Name,] before they turn . Turning reveals a shocked face of a certain Outrider dressed in red .

" Ah , Amber . Sorry for scaring you , I've just arrived back in Mondstadt . " They state , smiling .

" Yeah but you just . . appeared ! "

" I used the teleport waypoint . "

" THAT'S what those do ?! "

" Yeah ? "

Making their way back to the gates of Mondstadt , a certain long-haired blonde seems to be pondering something , meanwhile a floating creature seems to be mimicking the former .

" Ah , Aether . Hello ! " [Name] states , before Aether suddenly turns to [Name] . 

" You're back ! " He states , running up to the person and pulling them into a side hug , beginning to walk out of Mondstadt .

" How was Liyue ? How long until the Rite of Descension ? "

" Uh , Aether . . the Rite of Descension is like . . in three days . "

" Oh . How long did it take you to get there ?  "

" Around four and a half days . "

The floating creature seems to make its way over , before adding onto the conversation .

" Paimon tried to tell Aether that , but Aether refused to travel without [Name!] "

Aether began to blush , quickly letting go of [Name] and hiding his face . 

Curiously , [Name] clicked a bar over their head . 

「 Map 」「 Inventory 」「 Skills 」「 Analyze 」「 Shop 」「 Relationships 」

「 Relationships Selected ! 」

╔ ——————————————— ╗

Aether

Friendship : 65%

Love : 17%

Relationship : Friends

╚ ——————————————— ╝

╔═══════════════╗

Remember : Love over 60%

is extremely obsessive !

╚═══════════════╝

Nodding at the given information , Aether seems to blush . [Name] leans in , seeming to cause the male to flush more at the sudden change in proximity .

" Are you ready to teleport to Liyue ? I'm only bringing us halfway there . "

Suddenly blinking , Aether seems to turn confused . 

" Teleport waypoints ? "

Beginning to explain the process of teleporting , the person grabs both Paimon and Aether , pulling them both close to [Name] .

" You both ready ? " They state , observing the flushed look on Aether's face . 

" Yes.. l- lets go , then ? "

SORRY FOR FORGETTING TO POST YESTERDAY . I AM SO SORRY . I FORGOT FOR A DAY I HAD THIS STORY . Probably going to go down to 1-2 chapters a day , instead of overworking on upcoming chapters per each day :(