Chapter 1

2002, Summer of B City

The Wai Family's residence was situated in the city center. In the furthest room of the second floor, the white and bright light is unpleasant to the eyes. Wei Jing laid in bad and touched the bandage wrapped around his head a few times, looking confused. He...he was really reborn!!

Wei Jing was one of the many illegitimate sons in the Wei Family. He was cowardly and weak, crying often. He cried at the smallest things.

It could be said that he lacked the ability to fight amongst the illegitimate sons.

It was unclear whether it was due to this that the Wei Family's heir and his big brother, Wei Zhe wasn't wary of him. He provided large sums of money for Wei Jing to use, pampering and spoiling him.

Of all the people, however, it was Wei Jing who stabbed Wei Zhe behind his back, causing the stocks in the company to decrease dramatically. As a result, Wei Jing was kicked out of the family by his father and he got into a car accident whilst being muddleheaded.

Then....then he was reborn.

Wei Jing recalled his past. His mother was Wei He's mistress and she almost became his wife. However, it was a pity that she encountered bad fortune and died due to a car accident a week before she was to get married. Wei Jing was also pampered by Wei He when he was young. But ever since his mother died. Wei He's attitude towards him became poor. He looked at Wei Jing as if looking at mobile trash.

Wei Jing lived in the Wei Residence for a year or so in fear. Just when he thought he was going to be sent away, Wei Zhe took a fancy to him and kept him by his side, raising him.

If he hadn't obtained it in the start, it wouldn't be that painful later on.

Wei Jing watched as the father he respected complimented his big brother wholeheartedly. He was so jealous that there was a raging inferno burning inside his heart, wanting to burn down everything.

If his big brother can do it, why can't he? 

He wanted to become more outstanding than his big brother and snatch his father's attention back on him.

That was probably what he was thinking back then. Then...he was stupidly used by people and hurted the big brother who always loved him.

He closed his eyes and recalled the teary eyes of the injured man. He looked like a lonely wolf walking by the edge of a cliff, bit by the person he trusted the most and pushed into the hopeless hell.

"Sorry." Wei Jing covered his eyes with his hands and curled up into a ball, the tears flowing down from in between the crack of his hands.

Wei Jing lived until twenty one. His registered residence was still in his mother's relative's hand. From the start, Wei He had never admitted him as his son.

What was he thinking in his past life? He actually hurt his only relative for fatherly love that he never obtained before.

How was his despicable self worthy of his big brother's pampering?

While Wei Jing was immersed in self-loathing, someone suddenly knocked on the door, causing him to jump off of the bed. The maid's clear voice rang, telling him to go down to eat.

Wei Jing's childish voice rang. He walked to the bathroom to wipe off the tear marks off his face before opening the door and walking out.

Wei Family's residence had been built for a while. After experiencing several renovations, the entire residence was full of the combination of decorations from the past and current century. The servants lived on the first floor. The second floor contained the guest rooms. The third floor was the main bedroom and the study. The floors above contained the gym, gaming room, theater room...and even swimming pool.