Chapter 34

The sun shone brightly in the morning. Warm sunshine penetrated through the balcony glass and shone into the room, even permeating the air with fragrance.

Sitting on the sofa, Wei Jing carried a small bag on his back with his cheeks propped in his hands and his short legs dangling, moving here and there. His face revealed a silly smile occasionally as he had finally escaped the huge burden of the Wei's family. The depressing and cold Wei residence, which was like a mountain on Wei Jing's back, finally collapsed, leaving him relieved.

The handsome teenager got two bottles of hot whole milk from the kitchen, one for the child, and the other for himself.

Wei Jing's little face suddenly became unhappy. "Big brother, I just ate so much. I'm very very full. I can't drink anymore." Wei Jing commented pitifully.

Things like whole milk were really evil.

Wei Zhe placed a straw into the bottle of milk and stuck it into the child's pink mouth forcibly. "Drink it, shortie." The last word sounded gentle and indulgent. One could not get mad after hearing it.

Wei Jing squeezed the milk bottle unwillingly and sucked in a huge gulp with a 'Gulu gulu' sound. He was 173cm in his last lifetime, ok? Although that couldn't compare to his big brother's 185cm, it definitely reached the average height of Huaxia citizens. Calling him a shortie? He can't just take that title!

Yeah! He had to drink more milk and outgrow his big brother so that he could mock him as "shortie" from a commanding position.

In Wei Jing's mind, he imagined being in front of his big brother and protecting his big brother...he couldn't stop his face from becoming silly-looking, with 'hei xiu, hei xiu' sound coming out of his mouth. His comedic actions made one want to laugh

Lots of energy it seemed, very nice. Big Brother Wei was very satisfied with his silly cute younger brother.

In the morning, Wei Jing rode a taxi to school with Wei Zhe, and asked the driver to drop him off at the school entrance. Wei Zhe left a very detailed warning for Wei Jing before he left – telling Wei Jing to be careful, not to tolerate any bullying behaviors, look for the teacher right away...

The Wei Jing, who had been cared for by his big brother, felt sweetness in his heart, so he left a kiss on his Big brother's face before he left for school.

Ahhhh! Big Brother's skin is so soft and smooth! He wanted to kiss it one more time! Little Wei Jing ran towards the school with a blush on his cheeks, not daring to turn back to look at his big brother's expression.

Having witnessed everything, the driver exclaimed, "Your relationship is so close."

Wei Zhe's heart was filled with sweetness. "En." He hummed reservedly.

His relationship with his younger brother was indeed close, really close! Closer than anyone in this world! The big brother's mind had been scorched into a paste by the kiss.

There was the same group of people inside the school, and his friends were also the same.

Returning to school, Wei Jing could now easily assimilate into the classroom of primary school students, and he had caught up on the monthly test. The low difficulty of the test allowed Wei Jing daydream while thinking about his big brother. He even finished the test within a short time without thinking too much!

After the teacher collected the tests, Xu Jiahui poked Wei Jing's back spontaneously. "I didn't even get to finish the essay portion at the end. I'm done for. Wei Jing, do you think they will call my parents!"