Chapter 2

Wei Jing sat alone in the sofa by himself, listening to the conversation. In the end, he actually didn't feel anything when he heard his father praising his big brother wholeheartedly. Instead the child sitting across from him pursued his lips, a little unhappy.

Wei Jing couldn't remember what happened during his childhood. He only remember being scolded and humiliated by Wei Mei when he was young. Most of his childhood revolved around his admiration for his big brother.

So...Wei Mei felt the same as him? He was also jealous of his outstanding big brother?

The child across him detected Wei Jing's gaze. He suddenly turn around a revealed a provoking smile.

It's coming, it's coming.

Wei Jing nodded calmly at him, ignoring Wei Mei's cutting remarks.

When the father and son done talking, Wei Jing clutched his head and said that his head hurts with a pale face before Wei Mei could say anything. He said that he wanted to go upstairs to sleep for awhile.

Wei He  didn't bother with this son. If he didn't need to see this son, he didn't. Seeing that he was going to leave now, he clearly wasn't going to stop Wei Jing.

The head of the family already allowed him, so what could the other two say?

Wei Jing got his wish granted and returned to his room on the second room. He knew from a long time ago that Wi He didn't like him. In his past life, he always thought that he wasn't outstanding enough. But he understand now. Even if he was barely any different illegitimate sons, Wei He still didn't like him the most.

He couldn't remember...his father's gentle hug and broad arms around him anymore.

Since this is the case, why bother here to court a rebuff and become a stepping stone for someone else?

Being a quiet passer-by is the role that suits him the most.

The walls in the room were painted faint sky blue. The table and chairs are multi-colored like how the children like it. The mattress and blanket were of a warm yellow color and checkered. The sharp places were covered carefully in case that children might accidentally bump into them.

Back then...when they are arranging the room, they had probably loved him.

Wei Jing half laid in bed and subconsciously  fell into deep sleep.

Children loved to sleep. Plus, Wei Jing was injured not too long ago. When he woke up, it was near dusk. The round and red sun was like a disk, appearing in front of the window sill. Strands of sunlight shone into the room. Wei Jing rubbed his eyes and yawned, climbing out of bed.

It's already 5 pm. Wei Family served dinner at 6pm on the dot. If he was late, he was inevitably going to be scolded by Wei He.

By the stairs, Wei Jing coincidentally met Wi Mei who was walking downstairs. Wei Mei lifted his white and delicate face, smiling but spit out poisonous words, "idiot".

"Hm?" Wei Jing raised his eyebrows and observed Wei Mei. "Then what are you? An idiot's brother You're less than an idiot."

He didn't expect Wei Jing to retort. As a result, he was stunned. By the time he walked to the dining hall, he just snapped out of his trance. He smiled innocently and said, " Brother Wei Jing is like a little pig. You sleep for so long! It's already time for dinner". 

This little brat! 

Wei Jing pursed his lips. Would he die from not teasing him?

"Then... you are... the pig's little brother ?" Bandage were wrapped around the child's head. His originally pale face became even transparent. His gaze swept over the other two people. The child stuttered," This.. this isn't good"