A world to explore - Part 2

~a century later still trying to find a home..~

"Lumine, what about that world?" Aether said as he flew. Pointing at the planet.

"No... looks too... eerie.." Lumine span as she soared among the stars.

"You're so picky." Aether said flying closer to Lumine nudging her.

"It all looks the same, dark, gives a creepy vibe, all that shitty stuff, is there anything differen-" Lumine got cut off

"I wanna fight whatever is on there!" Aether said. As he flew swiftly towards the dark purple planet, heading in for a landing. Ignoring what She said. For the dark world grasped his attention once more.

"Don't you dare." Lumine teleported beside Aether and grabbed his wrist, she then dragged him back to their original flying direction.

"Ugh... i'm not being picky, i wanna fight too but seriously. That world seems too dangerous." Lumine said letting go off his hand and flying to the right side of Aether, who had his arms crossed as he flies.

Lumine slowed down to her brother behind her because she was in the front, Aether looked at his sister above him as she looked down at him. Lumine was upside down by the way.

Lumine poked Aether's nose before returning to her original flying position, in the front of Aether. Aether on the other hand zoned out, Aether shook his head left and right before looking at Lumine who's head was upside down, looking at him. (She's so cute.) he gave a look back at her with a somewhat suspicious/aversion like look.

"As descendants of the creator god we should not fear, nothing is too dangerous! Besides, we come back to life after a short period of time."

"It's just that.. i care for you, i don't want you to get hurt, remember earlier?"

"Yes, i came back to life!"

"No. You were too hungry you forgot those were poisonous."

"But i came back to life anyways! So why worry now? The past is the past."

"Whatever."

~~~

"Hmmmm. That one?"

"Nope."

"Okay..."

"This one?"

"No.."

"Ooh! What about this one?" Aether exclaimed happily.

"No. Can you stop? Ugh, everything seems too dangerous for the both of us! I'LL CHOOSE!"

"EVERYTHING IS DANGEROUS, EVERY WORLD IS DANGEROUS, THERE ISN'T A WORLD THAT WON'T GET HARMED NOR DESTROYED, REMEMBERING OUR OLD HOME, THAT'S THE CASE."

"..."

"Sorry... i'll stop."

" sorry too. "

" it's alright." Aether spoke softly.

"I know you just care for our health and safety, me being reckless, i don't care if i live or die, but if i die, i know you'll cry."

"I'll be doing worse than that." Lumine chuckled softly.

'Even though we're immortals and have lived for very long, that doesn't mean erosion, won't catch up to us. It doesn't mean we'll live forever. There's always a time when someone like a god, will die, all life, will die.'  Lumine thought. But her brother won't ever hear her thoughts, he didn't read her mind though.

"Don't you dare."

"Hey! What about That one- jinx."

"Hahahaha! Do you want to go there?"