Another powerful sword - Part 7

Lumine and Aether have experienced many hardships, it's either natural disasters, getting sick, Failure itself, hurting someone Physically and emotionally by accident, sometimes, the twins had to betray their sibling's trust for the safety of their own and others.

Aether and Lumine traveled around the world again, they came across some giants along the way

Everything turned white, all that was heard was swishing from swords unseen due to the intense white glow, then silence befell on ears. 

They weren't hurt at all, Lumine finished a giant of with a slash, chopping it's head off on the left. Aether on the right hand stabbed it and slashed it's head in half.

"I like this." Lumine said in a calm voice.

"I know."

They then discovered a cave an decided to settle their for it was getting dark.

Lumine clapped her hands and, everything was unpacked.

"This will be our new camp." Lumine said quite tired, as she sealed the cave up.

"That stopping time spell/power took a lot of my energy away from me, I'm exhausted even though it's been months.."

"Yea no kidding i can barely use anything, you're lucky to be able to use some of your powers."

"That's because i train!" Lumine said as she sat down, turning her head away with a 'Hmph!' 

Aether walked away, she opened one eye to see where Aether's going, he went somewhere, out of Lumine's sight, Unseen. It's something like walking down a hill. She then closed her eyes again, still making that 'Hmph.' Face.

"Yo Lumi, look"

Lumine got up, turned her head to look down at her brother holding the Sword of Descension and using it to point at the cave way leading deeper in to the cave.

"Should we explore and see what secrets we may unfold down there in those dark and deep caverns?"

"So formal... yes."

"Alright." 

They started walking, when it started to get darker Lumine set her wrist in fire to light and make them see in the dark.

"Light please." Aether said.

The sword lit up.

"I guess we don't need to set fire to our wrists, it does make the way brighter, and no energy needed to utilize or used." Lumine said discarding the fire on the palm of her hand.

"Makes it easier to see righ-" Aether said, being cut off. Not able to finish his sentence.

"Woahhhhh..." Lumine said in awe, not noticing she cut her brother off.

"Huh?" Aether said looking back at his sister while walking, he saw she was staring at something at the ceiling, not focusing on what's in front of her, she kept walking not knowing what or who'll she'll bump into, she doesn't care if she trips, she was staring intensely at the ceiling. In awe.

He looked up to see something beautiful.