A new world - Chapter 14

Lumine's eyes fluttered open.

'Was everything... just a dream....? Or did i get knocked down here-? By that fire blast..?'

'Wait no! My people!'  Lumine thought in her head, concerned, sitting up almost immediately.

 She had found herself, lying in soft grass in the middle of a meadow of colorful flowers and roses around and about.

She was in awe and shock, before pain hit her in the head.

'My head hurts...'  She put a hand to her head. Gritting her teeth in pain. Closing her eyes. She grunted.

"Hey Lumine. You alright?" She heard a soft voice echo through her ear. Slightly seeming worried.

"Aether?.. Is that you?"

"Mhm." The blurry figure seemed to have nodded.

"We're in another world."

"Wait.. so us being Gods of one particular world was just my dream?" 

"Dream-? I don't know what you're talking about, and, No no. Everything was real. You really did get shot down."

"I figured our people won't be safe in our hands so i decided to let them live without us."

"W-we...w-..we're in another world...?"

"Yes."

"It feels unreal..."

"Well... do you want to explore this world? Together? Like how we did in the previous ones?" Aether smiled, standing up and lending his hand to help Lumine get off the small patch of grasses.

"I guess.." Lumine shrugged, but took his hand in the end.

They both deployed their wings and explored the skies from above.

~~~

It's been years of exploring, and Lumine was yearning to go to the next world.

"Brother! Can we go now?"

"Okay okay! Enough!'

~in the skies~

"This world was beautiful." Aether spoke, in awe. Yet in a quite sad tone.

"You're sad we need to go huh?"

"Indeed."

As we were flying higher into space above the skies, we spotted something. 

A red cube.

"Huh?"

When Lumine looked at the strange and weird object it disappeared into thin air.

"Weird."

Lumine said but just shook it away.

~in the next realm~

"What's that?" Lumine pointed at something... a floating island..?

"I'm not sure.. want to take a look?"

"Sure."

~~~

"Woah.. a whole.. palace..."

"A Castle In The Sky."

"Yea..." Lumine awes.

Aether looked to the right, the island was above another world! 

When he found this out he ran to the other side of the floating sky. Aether bent his knees and out his hands on it. Lumine had no idea what was going on but just left it alone, it wasn't her business nor right to pry into things. It could be personal.

But earlier... it was just some floating thing in space earlier..

"I know what you're thinking perhaps it moved?" Lumine said. Walking towards the side

"Maybe." Aether got up from his original position 

They walked back to where they had landed and started at and started exploring a bit. They walked along the tiled bridge. 

They stopped at some point. And when they placed their foot on the ground, a portal opened. A red one in a diamond like shape. Red in the inside. Connecting to smaller diamond like portals. There someone came out of the portal and started walking in the air.

They held a red cube, the exact same one from what they saw earlier. It danced around the air above the woman's hands.

"Outlanders, your journey ends. Now!" She said.

She had silver hair. And Golden eyes. Her silky hair floating.

As she said that, she swiped her right arm to the side the portals behind her. Turned to solid gold, yet still having that dark red and yellow hue. Insides? Black as fuck.

"Who're you?!" Lumine questioned loudly and harshly.

"I am Asmoday. The sustainer of Heavenly Principles."

"The arrogation of man kinds ends now!" The cubes in her hand got bigger as she spoke those words.

Words - 587 (598)

Time | 12:55P.m (Phili)

Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022. (7/10/22)