It's back, seeking for revenge, to kill us - Chapter 12

"I would like to speak to my brother, alone, in private. Please."

"Yes your highness."

When Akira, Aiko and Mai left, The twins started talking into a conversation.

~~~

"It's  back?"

"The thing that destroyed our homeland?"

"Yes."

"How do you know? It was just a small fire."

"I felt a weird and dark presence there during my time checking the targeted locations. Same presence that i felt when our home was attacked."

Flashback...

"Please get back to safety! I'm sending the medical team in for your treatment, i'm quite busy so i can't help."

'This village is big...'  A thought rolled unto Lumine's head.

"Huh? What is that.. i feel something odd.."

I turned around, seeing a black flame floating in the air. It flared two red eyes without pupils and a voice.

"Revenge... Revenge... Revenge..." The voice repeated.

"Revenge!" Was it's last words before it disappeared.

I was shocked at what happened but just continued to save people from Death.

End of Flashback...

"And a bunch more reason i don't know what to start with!"

"Hey sis it's okay.."

"It won't get it's revenge and we'll be okay, we'll take a stand against whatever crosses our path. Like always." Aether patted Lumine's back.

"Maybe you're right.." Lumine said.

A/n: So Lumine and Aether, have the creator god's powers, but still haven't found everyone of them, they only know a little to control.

"Should we plan something out?"

"Sure, but in the meantime, let's evacuate everyone."

"Alright."

~~~

Months of preparation, preparing to engage with it.

Lumine and Aether planned everything, Trying to make it as perfect as possible. No flaws. But of course, everything has a risk. And a flaw.

~~~

"It's time." Lumine whipped out her sword, the giant approaching their world, had grown back. But this time, ten times the size.

"Prepare for battle brother."

"Heh, you better too."

Words - 281 ( words all together 296 )

Time | 9:26A.m (Phili)

Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022(7/6/22)