Hardships - Chapter 6

When she and Aether we're exploring and activating challenges, Lumine. Took a rest, after a while she regained her energy and ran off,

"Lumine! Where you going?!"

"To fight something!"

"What kind off?! Don't go fighting those dark god like knights and their vipers again! Remember what they did to us! Their snakes will probably kill you! LUMINEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Lumine left him unanswered.

Lumine hid behind the trees and decided to sneak attack the dark knights, 

Quietly she tip-toed towards the knights before attacking. 

"Hya!!" Lumine jumped in the air. And her blade landed on the ground, not the knight. It had teleported

The knight was behind her. She turned around and dodged the attack, it was a fierce battle. But it all ended when it got a hold of her, one the snakes wrapped around her leg and bit her.

"AH-!" Lumine screamed in pain.

But she managed to kill the knight, but leaving the vipers alive to find a new master and cause more chaos.

"Ah!- ow..." Lumine was in pain.

She used the surrounding trees to help her walk, her leg felt numb. 

She leaned on a tree

"T-teleport! AH-! OW!-"

Lumine teleported to Aether, just as she almost fell into the fire, Aether caught her.

"Lumi, are you okay?"

"Y-yea- AHH!-"

Lumine screamed in agony and pain, it was so much, Aether had to knock her out.

"My ears! Lumine!"

~three hours letah...~

Lumine opened her eyes, blinking slowly, she said a face, but her vision was too blurry, her leg was still in pain but she could handle it. A muffled voice was heard by Lumine's ears.

"Hey, Luminescent, you alright?"

"A-Aether..." Lumine said getting up, failing a few times but prevailed. Success at last.

"Can you get up?" Asked the short blond male.

"Yes," The girl responded.

Aether accompanied Lumine as she got up, 

"Let's go."

"Yes- woah-WOAH!- AH!" Lumine answered. Falling.

"CAREFUL!" Aether said grabbing her arm and pulling her towards him, hugging her tightly.

Aether put his arm on Lumine's waist, Lumine put her arm on Aether's shoulder.

~a little later...~

"Can you walk now?" Aether asked the shorter blond.

"Yes."

Aether let go off Lumine and Lumine took her arm off Aether.

"There we go. Don't run though. Does it hurt?"

"Sorta. I won't go running again, thanks bro!"

"Of course." 

~24 mins later...~

While exploring Lumine was tired, as usual, once again, she slumped to the ground.

"Aether i..." she got cut off by her fall.

"Lumine, you're always tired, are you okay?"

"Lack of sleep..."