Attacks, small destroyed parts? What is going on?! - 11

Lumine stretched her arms out, she was finally done with the paper work, it was 4:00a.m in the morning. She looked over to her brother, who had fallen asleep on the floor. Even though he has a table of his own. He was leaning against the wall, tons of paperwork around him. Since Lumi's papers blocked her exit, she simply teleported.

She looked down on her brother and got a blanket from the air. She gently placed it on him. 

She was too tired to carry him to his bed, and they we're far from their bedroom. so she just made him comfortable. Removing papers, and stacking them to one corner, the rest on the shelves so he can do it tomorrow.

She smiled gently.

~~~

Lumine sat on her desk, twirling her brush around, fiddling with it with her fingers.

Someone barged into her office.

"Your majesty! There have been some reports about monsters going around reeking havoc and destruction to some crucial parts, forests, south and west coasts, homes, towns, and villages."

"Take me to the damaged parts now, let me see if i can make anything out." Lumine stood up from her chair.

'What is going on?'  Lumine thought in her head.

~~~

"This is the place your majes-"

"N-no... What happened here?!

"Some catastrophe happened and caused a fire.."

"Search for any survivors! Anyone! Bring them back to me!" Lumine ordered, the cape on her robe flinging to the side along with her left arm.

The sky was grey, simply because of the fire, smoke coming from the flames on homes.

A kid ran to her and hugged her leg tightly.

She looked down, she then knelt down as the kid begged for Lumine to save her parents inside their burning house.

"Please save my parents!!! They're in that house!" She pointed.

Lumine nodded and said. "Stay here."

Immediately Lumine ran through a portal leading to the inside of the burning home.

" *cough* is anyone in here?" She asked,

She found the kid's parents hugging each other to shield themselves from the falling tiles from the roof. 

She took the girl's parents and brought them outside. 

The mother's arm on the father's shoulder, the husband's arm on wife's waist.

"Mom! Dad!" The kid exclaimed.

Lumine stared from a distance, looking at the family.

It's strange, the child's mom, and her mother, look identical and the same.

Oh, how much she wishes to hug her mom tightly like that, for one last time.

She smiled and walked away, saving more souls from Death's touch.

~~~

"Hmm.. it seems like i know what caused these destructions. Seems like it's Back. The thing escaped from it's imprisonment, now it's growing more powerful, regaining it's power back. Through taking out parts of our planet as revenge."

"What even is it?-" Akira got cut off by a loud creak of the door. It hit the wall and caused a large crack behind it.

"LUMINE VOLARIS VIATREX!  WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THERE WAS A DAMN EMERGENCY?! I COULD'VE HELPED SAVE PEOPLE, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!"

"Sorry brother.."

"YOU. ARE. DEAD. MEAT."

Words - 491  (total words: 503)

Time || 6:40A.M (Phili)

Date: Tuesday, July, 5, 2022(7/522)