Lumine??? - Chapter 15! ❤︎

No picture cause I deleted all for storage, sorry...

Anyways...

I want to say that I won't be including the adventures of Aether(yes we chose Aether sorry Lumine's his story is more interesting kinda.) The traveler cause I don't want to spoil it for y'all, you have to do it by yourselves but if you ever need me or want to join my world for stuff just go to zhnets.carrd.co so you can see my uid. Or mainly just dm me cause I don't have genshin on my phone due to the lac of storage... Now let's get into the story!!

_______________

Traveler's Pov...

𝓦hen I went to travel Liyue for a cavern in the deep, I sought out a grave yet terrible mistake. I was on a quest, handed out to me, I had expected some information about my sister, but this was more than I could ever imagined..

~~~

Aether's PoV..

I entered the dark cave and explored, founding out for it to be a domain.

I was confused. But continued on anyway, I turned, looked around, fought but no sign of Lumine... Until... An upside down statue of the seven??!!

I was in shock.

"W-..." I blurted out. Tripping on my words, hardly getting any out of my mouth.....

Just as then and Abyss Herald tried to attack me but Dainsleif managed to block and save me as I stared in fear at the statue.

When Dainsleif was about to deliver the final blow, a portal opened up an aura blocked it.

There stepped out someone familiar, my sister.

Lumine.

(This is different from the cutscene ugh..)

"Lumine..?"

"Aether."

"Where have you been, all this time?" I said, reaching out for her as she pointed her sword at me with that one particular stare meaning "bitch ass go away" but it was different this time.

She was in no mood for jokes. I chuckled and said.

"Hey? What's up with you?"

"Nothing, but I need to talk to you with serious stuff." She explained.

Cutscene...

"Lumine! Don't go.."

"Why, give me a reason.."

"I'm tired of being a hero."

"So?"

"I want to join the abyss." I spoke softly.

"I have always been waiting for this. Come here." Lumine opened her arms for a hug.

I hugged her and walked closer towards the portal, as Lumine vanished into it.

"B-but Aether! This is going against everything you worked for..!"
Paimon worriedly said.

"Sorry, but that changes now."

Paimon immediately left the domain as we watched her leave, we saw her  through portals from above.

Lumine chuckled at this sight.

"Good job brother, shall we destroy this world after we regain our powers?"

"Shall we crush it beneath our heel Lumine." I grinned.

_______

AETHER VILLAIN ARC MWUAHAHAJAAHHAHAAHSANICJANW so hot lol-