Plan failed - Part 13

~Midway through the battle...~

"Tch! Lumine! Are you alright?!" Aether said, being pushed back.

"Yea, i'm fine!"

"The plan is failing! It's too strong!"

'Are we going to die?'

~~~

LUMINE'S POV/PERSPECTIVE

I was looking at my brother, but when i looked back at the creature... 

A fireball was blasted in my way, blocking me from seeing it.

I didn't get to react in time and got shot down.

Before i knew it. I was falling out of the world, my last sight was darkness, as black as the night we see. My brother reaching out for me. 

"Lumine!" I heard a voice. It was Aether.

The giant scarlet being, was another of my sight, yet it was blurry. All of it, was blurry.

I heard a loud explosion, i saw an explosion, twice as big as our planet, replacing it.

'Guess the Destroyer of Worlds got to our world now, eh?'

'I'm sorry... i couldn't save... e-..everyone..'

'Forgive me brother... i'm such a bad ruler... rest in peace... my people.'  I blacked out, going unconscious.

AETHER'S PERSPECTIVE 

A/n: a little back in time

Lumine got shot down, and she was falling fast

'I should've jumped in front of her!'  I thought, watching her as she fell down, 

I looked back at our realm. And back at Lumine.

Who should i save?

I know i can make Lumine teleport here or just levitate her, but my mind was covered in stress so i couldn't think properly,

The only thought my mind made up,

The decision.

I shielded the world with a barrier in hopes it would be safe.

I then flew to Lumine, reaching my hand out for her.

"Lumine!!!!"

"A-Aet-...Ther..."

Lumine was being pulled down into endless void and space, i immediately sped up my flight and got to her in the speed of light.

I carried her. Flying upwards, up, up and away into another world.

"I'm sorry Lumine... I'm sorry my people..." I said as a loud explosion erupted right after, my ears could hear. My eyes tearing up, looking at Lumine's unconscious face. My back, reflecting an orange color. While me front and Lumine we're shadows and black.

I turned around,

I looked back and our planet had explode.

I stared from a distance as flames engulfed the barrier. Maybe the whole planet.

But when the ashes and the massive explosion drifted away and fell into the space underneath, the barrier was still intact.

I was happy. I smiled from afar.

Maybe we will be able to see that world once again.

I closed my eyes and thought

'My dear people. This is Aether, just think of me as Traveler, i assure you, we will come back. But no longer as a ruler, but an adventurer, farewell for now, thank you for your Loyalty. We will now travel worlds once more. Take care.'

As Aether thought about that, the words appeared in the in the grey sky covered in fire. But then immediately turned to the sunny day we see today.

"My dear people. This is Aether, just think of me as Traveler, i assure you, we will come back. But no longer as a ruler, but an adventurer, farewell for now, thank you for your Loyalty. We will now travel worlds once more. Take care." The clouds formed words in the light blue sky. Fluffy cloudy words filled the sky before vanishing. 

The clouds reverted back to their original form, as the people stood there. Astonished.

"Farewell Our Lords! Forever shall you be our Gods! We will await your next arrival! Take care on your journey!" Aiko shouted.

"Farewell!" Mai shouted. As everyone did so.

"Shall we meet again." Everyone shouted.

Words - 575 ( words all together 591 )

Time | 9:41A.m (Phili)

Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022(7/7/22)