𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒 : "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 ?"

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝟒 : "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 ?"

---

𝔑𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔶 :

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘖𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴....

---

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉.

I sneaked by the side of the building. I was wearing a red velvet tracksuit with a black shirt underneath and high top vans, my  hair straight, I  was carrying a duffe bag with me.

"This is so stupid, the stupidest thing you've could have thought of ?!" Josie told her sneaking right behind her, she was wearing a matching tracksuit to mine, but she paired her's with black high top vans, her hair in a curled bun.

"Come on Peaches, you have to live alittle." as we both made it to the front door. "This is not living ! Were breaking into a school !"

"I've done worse." as Josie looked at me with her eyes wide. I smiled at her before giving her a small peck on her lips. She accepted but was still worried. "How are even going to get in ?"

"With help." we both heard before turning to see Hope pulling up with the others, which included her, Lizzie, Kaleb, Raf, MG and Landon.

They were all wearing the tracksuits to, Hope's hair was tied into a ponytail, Lizzie's a high top ponytail.