𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗 : "𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲."

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗 : "𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲."

---

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒖𝒏

I groaned and opened my eyes completed only to find myself to Stefanie's chest. I smiled. My hair was over the blanket and Stefanie was still asleep, we both were exhausted. 

Stefanie had worked me out yesterday and left me sorer then ever.

Stefanie's hand was on my waist and the other on the blanket as I smirked, she was even cuter when she was asleep, and out of all the places for us to have sex we chose the woods. 

Heck it's not the first time or the second and I bet it won't be the last.

Me and Stefanie have done it everywhere, my room, her's, the woods, secretly in her closet, and the car. I smiled when I put my hand on a fast asleep Stefanie's cheek as I whispered into her ear "You were great last night." which caused her to smirk alittle and open her eyes at me as I smirked back.

"Morning foxy." I said as Stefanie grinned and said "Morning." as I kissed her cheek as she blushed.

I was wearing her white blouse and my underwear as Stefanie was wearing my oversize denim shirt. I grinned and shifted to her lap as I sat on it. She smiled.

 I unbuttoned it and kissed her stomach as she smirked and kissed me.

"My clothes look better on you then they do on me." she told me as I smiled and said "Aw Stefanie." as she smiled and brought me into a kiss.

I kissed back as she kissed my neck as I grinned as she said "Last night was a workout." as I smirked and asked "Feel like another round ?"

 I took the blouse off as Stefanie told me "Depends do you ?" as I put my hand on her as she had the hold the pillow for support.

 I said "Man Stefanie." as she rose her eyes at me and said "You know I'm weak." as I chuckled and said "Stefanie ?" as she rose her eyes at me and said "Yeah ?" as I said "Are we a thing ?" as Stefanie kissed my back and said "Don't worry about that, just focus on me." as I gave a slit smile as I went back to kissing her.