𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏: "𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐧."

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏

𝑷𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏,"𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐧."

---

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 12:34. 𝑨 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔.

Her hands trembled along with her whole body. She had just awoken from dying, falling five feet down a tall window on the castle's six floor. She was shaked up about the whole thing. Her throat felt dry and every time she licked her lips, they burned.

She was dead. And was now a immortal. Her head hurt and her skin felt dry as well. She was running away from home, living on the run with her best friend and secret lover. She had to fit in which mean't no fancy clothes.

She wore your typical green dress with brown flats as her hair was put into a bun. She wore a black cloak to hid in the night. She was waiting for her friend, who got hungry on the road and had stop to feed. She asked Grace to join in, but Grace keep resenting even if she knew she needed blood in order to survive.

She sighed and looked back seeing if her friend was there, once she wasn't she turned around again only to see her there. Standing in front of the carriage. Blood on there side of her lip dripping as Grace jolted, her vampire eyes and fangs out, She still hadn't gotten use to the speed. "Bloody H*ll Taylor ?!" Grace told her. Taylor chuckled.

Taylor Danielle Salvatore was her best friend along with princes of the kingdom they used to live in. They knew each other from the beginning since Taylor bumped into her in the village and they fell in love, though they keep it on the low due to the fact liking girls was a sin in the kingdom and was unheard of and she was also married to the King Andrew and Queen Genevieve son Chadwick, who only used her for her body, and never really loved her, he would abuse her all the time, and he would just say I'm sorry and trick the girl into staying. But now a vampire turned by Nikalus Mikaelson. She was more devilish and would sneak Grace in when Chadwick was out fencing or drunk and have sex with Grace. Grace at first thought of it as wrong, until she saw the young Salvatore and let her have her way with her.