𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐 : "𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 ?"

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐 ,"𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 ?"

---

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕. 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉.

She was laying in the bed, pain was clearly on her face. She screamed even five seconds hoping the baby would shoot out easily. Thought that wasn't the case. The Girl's name was Crystal she was a witch member of the Gemini Coven. She fell pregnant magical and nobody knew where the baby came form, it was like they came out of thin air.

Crystal tried breathing excuses like the midwife also know as the eldest witch of the coven suggested, yet, still, the contractions continued to wear her down. "Push !" she said. Crystal screamed once move. The lights shattered and the windows busted open.

She listen but it took hours and hours until they had any process. She yelled holding her twin sister's hand tight as she screamed "GET THIS THING OUT OF ME !" with a huff.

"I feel like I"m going to throw up." Crystal said, her body was hot and in pain She felt like this nightmare would never end.

"One more !" she said. There were witches around her blessing the birth that it went well, the wind picked up outside as lighting skirted. Crystal was angry, as the witch for keep telling her to push she just couldn't anymore.

They keep telling her things over and over again until Crystal yelled "SHUT UP !" as a chair was throw across the room. The birth took hours and hours. The baby didn't want to come out, at all. as if they was drawn to there surrogate mother just wanting to be with her. There head popped out, but she was to slippery they couldn't get a good hold on her.