𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎 : "𝐀 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝."

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎 "𝐀 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝."

---

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅.

I smirked to myself  I bit my lips seeing Josie next to me as she smirked and went over to me as she kissed me as I kissed back.

I smiled as she laid on my chest as I stroked her hair with my other hand. "I love you Stefanie." she said as I smiled and said "I love you as well." as she smiled as my phone went off as I saw it was Mackenzie, who I was worried about  because I haven't seen her since yesterday as I answered it "Hey Kenzie, is everything ok ?" what she said made me set up in bed as I said "She's in the what ?!" as I rushed out of bed  as I said "Well why didn't you just say so in the first place ?!" as I sighed and said "I"ll be there in a bit me and Saige."

I hanged up and hurried and asked Josie "Hey Jo, I need to shower." as she rose up and said "That's ok, what's going on ?" as I shut the door and ran the water as I said "Char she's in the hospital." as Josie said "Oh my god." as I went back out towel covering me as I went to Josie's closet and pulled my clothes out of there, I had a stash of my clothes in her closet just for emergency of course.

I put on a causal navy blue dress with a black leather jacket with heeled black boots as I put my hair in a half up half down style as I put on lip gloss as I grabbed my purse and shades and phone as I kissed Josie's forehead as I said "See you in a bit." as Josie nodded and made flowers appear as she gave them to me as she said "I hope she's ok." as I nodded grabbed my phone and went to me and Saige's room.

I saw Saige putting her hair into two half up ponytail as she wore a Adidas red wind breaker jacket with ripped jeans and Adidas white shoes as she saw me and said "I know, let's go." as I nodded and grabbed my keys as me and Saige went down and rushed to my car to get to the hospital...