𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟑 : "𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝."

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟑 "𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝."

---

𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆

𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒔.

I yawned as I noticed my hand was over something warm, I just thought it was my pillow but as I felt it, I soon realized it wasn't. It was to round to be my pillow. My eyes fluttered open a bit as I noticed I had fallen asleep on Stefanie's chest. Soon I heard "Rise and shine sleepy head." Once I realized it was her, I shot up as I looked at her. She was dressed in a long sleeve black shirt with black pants and her black combat boots were on to as she had her hands at the back of her head.

"W-What are you doing here get out !?" though I loved Stefanie this isn't the Stefanie I know and love as Stefanie playful poked her lip as she said "Awe now that's just harsh." as I rolled my eyes as I looked at my phone seeing it was 7:00 AM. "Seriously it's 7:00 AM do you really have nothing else better to do ?" as Stefanie smirked at me and said "You were dreaming about me, explains the drool." as I rolled my eyes and put the pillow over my face.

Stefanie playful took the pillow away throwing it across the room. I turned to her on my back as I said "You really want attention don't you ?" as she said "Yes I do because I'm bored and because you are my girlfriend after all." as I said "No I'm not your girlfriend, I'm the real Stefanie Salvatore's girlfriend." she rolled her eyes, getting out of bed.

"You know I had a dream where I stayed like this forever I was naked you would have loved it." as I narrowed my eyes.

"Now are you going to play sorry soul and miss your old Stefanie or get out of bed ?" as I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.