𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟕 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭."

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟕 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭."

---

---

𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆

𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇𝒇.

My hair was in a low ponytail as I wore a Star Wars tank top, ripped black jeans and heeled black boots as I wiped my eyes before my phone went off for the million time in a row.

I groaned, putting the broom on my desk walking to my phone which was on my bed as I looked at it and saw it was Stefanie.

I sighed throwing it back to my pillow which had been replaced with new ones as I was about to pick up the broom again when my phone went off again.

I gave a frustrated huffed before I picked it up and said "What Stefanie ? I don't feel like talking right now" my voice raising at the end, when I heard her groaning I asked "Stefanie are you ok ?"

She said with a small amount of strength "M-My car crashed, and my healing is slow" as I said getting my jacket on.

"Ok ok, where are you I'm on my way, hang tight ok." as I stayed on the phone with her just to make sure she didn't pass out, I knew Stefanie was a vampire and she couldn't die since she was immortal but I was still concerned.

"Do you want me to call your parents, or somebody." as I started my truck and pulled outside the driver way and started driving.

"N-No, I just need you to hurry I'm stuck." as I could hear her sniffling. "Stefanie, why where you driving in the middle of the night ?"