𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐠ä𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫"

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐠ä𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫"

---

ℌ𝔬𝔭𝔢 :

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘖𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴....

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅.

I had the best night with Josie. We "did it" together and here I was lying on my bed half awake half asleep.

Once I got full sensation of my body. I opened my eyes as I yawned and looked down only to see Josie lying bare on my chest sleeping and drooling as I grinned.

She was my girlfriend now and I'd loved her to death. I was very happy. I took in a sigh and rubbed her back as she continued to sleep.

Soon, she opened her eyes and said "Morning baby." I grinned at her calling me baby.

"Morning Jo." as she chuckled and fixed her position on my chest and said "Last night was great."

"I know. For you're first time, you did nice." as she chuckled.

That's when her phone went off as she said "I'm running late for class." as she got up as I whined like a baby and hugged her from behind as I begged "No. Please don't go. I'm going to be cold without you." as she grinned as I kissed her cheek.

"I have to go to class and so do you Stef." as I groaned and said "Fine." as I rose up from bed only to noticed Saige bed perfectly untouched.

I groaned which is when I turned to see Josie dressed in her uniform as she smiled and kissed my cheek and said "I'm off to class, I'll see you."

I smiled and said "See you." she was about to walk away before I said "Also, I think you need to go visit the cell I mean with your're doppelganger in all."

I nodded and said "yeah, see you." as she nodded and closed the door and left.

I sighed and got ready for school. I put my hair down and got changed into my uniforms.

 I put my hair down and got changed into my uniforms