15

I woke up in my bed as the morning had not yet risen. I yawned and sat up before becoming confused. I remembered the events of last night. No, I fell asleep on the couch next to Garmadon as we watched happy tree friends. But now, I'm in my bed? I couldn't be in my bed unless Garmadon picked me up and set me in it himself. I yawned and looked at my phone. I groaned and squinted at the bright light. I lowered my brightness and blinked. 3:19. That's odd? I never wake up in the middle of the night. 

I threw my legs over the side of my bed and got up. I slid on some socks and stepped out of my room. I slowly made my way down to the living room and noticed the significant figure on my couch. His form slightly moved up and down as he breathed. I already knew it as the soft warlord Garmadon. I grabbed a blanket that I hoped was big enough. I tossed it over Garmadon softly. Luckily, since Garmadon was curled up, it was about to go around him. He moved softly to the feeling of the blanket. I smiled and yawned. I turned away to go back to my room but a sharp hand wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into the onis chest, back flushed against him as he used me like a stuffed animal.

My skin flushed red with blushed as my eyes darted around the dark room. Confusion read on my face as I couldn't move unless I wish to awaken the oni. I feel like I should be scared. Panicked at least. But it was hard when the soft rough purrs coming from Garmadon were too cute. Almost like soft growls. His gentle breaths felt warm against my skin as he held me closer. The heat radiating off his body made it even cozier. The blanket I placed on the man cupped on the warmth and really just made it all snug. The perfect sleep was in position. But I can't fall asleep here.

I fell asleep there. I woke up to the feeling of large fingers going down my hair. " Mmmeh?" I opened my eyes confused.  I heard the small snicker travel from a rough throat. I opened my eyes more and realized where I was. " Snuck in to sleep with me huh?" Garmadon laughed. I blushed brightly. " WHAT NO!" I quickly got up. " I came down because I woke up randomly and also to put a blanket on you! You! Pulled me into your chest!" I pointed at him. " Suuuure" He ran a hand through his white hair.

" I'm serious!" I huffed. " You're the one who set me in my bed!" " Yeah." I looked at him for a moment after he just admitted it. I was full-on expecting him to deny it. " Huh-" " Yeah I put you into your bed. It's your house, I was only doing what any guest would do. Right?" " Um," I laughed slightly. " Not really. That's more of a lover or parent thing to do" I snickered as he got flustered. " Means sense, you are a father." I walked away to go make breakfast as he just stared down at his feet.

" Oh, no need to be embarrassed." I snickered as I cooked up some eggs and bacon. A simple but good meal. All I got was a hum from the man as he stood up. He walked over to me as I cooked. He watched as he stood just behind me. I glanced up at him and he looked away. " You alright?" I asked as I took out two plates. " Yeah yeah, I'm just fine" He sat down at my small table. " You sure?" He nodded, " Just thinking." He looked out the covered window and slowly moved the curtains to look outside. He watched my neighbor's kids play outside with some balls and chalk.

Garmadon hummed as his body shifted to the same man with reddish-brown hair. I looked at him a bit surprised. " So it was you?" I asked softly. " Can we, sit outside?" He asked, looking at me. I giggled and nodded. He stood up and we made our way outside. He took the plates while I held a pitcher of orange juice and two cups. We sat on the deck where I had two chairs and a small table. We sat down and Garmadon set down the plates while I poured us two cups. " Hi, Ms. (Y/n)!" The kids shouted as I waved, " Hello kiddos!" I smiled as Garmadon glanced at the kids and got a hello too. He smiled and waved back.

It was cute seeing Garmadon get happy over little things. Garmadon drifted his attention from the kid to our little breakfast. We ate and talked about little things. I then popped a question, " Are you starting to remember more?" I said and sipped my juice. He slowly shook his head, " No, I haven't. But, I've made some pretty good new memories" He smiled at me. He had fangs, sharp to warn of who he truly was. I found it cute. " That's unfortunate kinda" " Not really. You're really fun."

I got all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Butterflys? Wait, am I, really falling for this man. He's a warlord, but he's so handsome and nice. Nice. No, he's nice to me. He would tear someone limb by limb. He's so soft to me though, why and how. " Are you ok?" I felt Garmadons hand lace my cheek as he tilted my head up. I quickly nodded and looked away. " I'm just fine! Hehehe.."