Episode 21- Retaliation Hit

Emily's pov:

I was on shift whether the guys, as always, when Mouch and Severide cane back. I kissed Otis on the cheek and ran after Kelly.

"Hey." I said. He smiled. "I'm fine." He said. "Kelly." I said. I went infront of him so he couldn't go anywhere. "I promise I'm fine." He said. I looked up at him and just held my arms out.

He chuckled, then hugged me. "I know you, Kelly." I said. "Yeah. You do." He said. I pulled out of the hug. "I'm staying with Otis if you need me." I said. He smiled. "Thanks." He said. He kissed the top of my head then walked away.

I walked back in with everybody. The alarm then went. I walked over to Chief after Casey walked away. "Chief. Can I come?" I asked. He sighed. "Get your gear. But this is the last one. Your not helping, just standing and watching. With gear on." He said.

I smiled and got my gear and we got in his car. We got on scene. "What's the story?" Chief asked. I then looked over at Kelly who looked mad. I then looked back over at Chief. "Retaliation hit." The officer said. I rolled my eyes then ran over to Kelly.

"Your 5 months pregnant. You shouldn't be here!" He said. "Kel, I'm fine. I promise." I said. We both watched everybody run to the car. "Go do your job." I said. He then ran with the others.

After we did what we had to do, Ptis and Cruz walked over to me. "Why are you here?" Cruz asked. "I was sick of not being here." I said. Otis looked at me. "Babe, you can't keep being here. It's to dangerous." Otis said. I nodded.

Mouch then cane over to me. "Please. Don't let Severide do anything that will mess this up." He said then walked away. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Kelly.

"Come to lecture me?" He asked. I shook my head. "Do whatever feels right." I said. He looked up and smiled at me. "Hey, I told you. I'll always be here for you." I said. "This is why I love you." He said then walked away. I smiled and walked to the car with Chief.

-

When we got back to the Firehouse, I saw Antonio walked out of Chief's office. "Toni!" I yelled. I turned around and walked over to me. "Emily!" He said. He hugged me. "Oh my god. Look at you. Your so big!" He said. I chuckled. "Yeah, 5 months." I said. He smiled.

-

We were all in the briefing room doing a sexual harassment training thing. It was ridiculous. We learned less then what we already know.

-

The guys came back from a call and we had to sign a paper. I signed it first then walked over with Cruz. I put my head on his shielded while he was cleaning something.

Then the dude who organised this whole thing walked over to us and started talking to Cruz about what he was cleaning so I just walked away.

Then it got fun. Hadley put Dog food in Mills bowl. And Mills went to punch him. I went to stop him but Kelly pushed me back so I couldn't. Everyone grabbed the pair while I stood on the sidelines.

Just beofe they got taken to Chief's office, Kelly walked up to me. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want anything happening to the baby." He said. "It's OK. Go and do your thing." I said. He smiled then walked away.

Otis came over and hugged me. "Are you OK?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, yeah fine." I said. "Good. I was worried about you." He said. I tightened my grip around him and he did the same.

-

I was at Mollys first time opening. Stood next to Cruz and Antonio when Voight walked in. Toni pushes me behind him slightly. Toni I front of me, and Cruz behind me, both protecting me.

"Wow. Its a nice place. Congratulations." Voight said. He turned to Boden. "Chief." He said. "Listen, there's been alot of bad blood between cops and firemen in this district." He said. Toni looked at me so I held his hand.

"Since we're all going to be working together, I want to be the first to put it all behind us." Voight said. I gripped Antonio's hand tighter as Voight oull out alot of cash. "This rounds on me." He said.

Toni looked at Gabby and I. Voights been promoted to Sargent of intelligence. I looked up at Antonio with worry.

Voight then wanted to make amends with my brother, but Casey just took a sip of his beer and walked away. I looked at Toni, more worry sneaking up on me. I out my hand on my baby bump. "Nothings going to happen to you." Toni said, trying to comfort me.

I half smiled. I do not want my brother to be sucked into this again.