Episode 22- Leaders Lead.

Emily's pov:
As soon as we got to work, there was a call. The boys went while I stayed with Pouch on the Couch.

-

When they all came back Mouch sat next to me. Cruz then came in with red Underwear. It was hallerious. "First off, theu are not mine-" I cut Casey off. "I kinda have the upper hand on this. Three of you in here know there not mine. And I know if they would be yours." I said.

"So they can't belong to Otis, Cruz or Casey." I said. "Point!" Cruz said and kissed the top of my head. "I am off the hook!" He said. I laughed.

-

I hung around the station the whole shift. "Hey babe." Otsi said. "Yeah." I said, walking into the kitchen. "Can you use your charms to find out who these belong to?" Otis asked, pointing to the Red pants. I laughed. "Your asking your pregnant girlfriend to flirt with the guys around here?" I asked.

He nodded. I laughed. "Fine." I said. I walked over to Mouch. "Hey, Cutie." I said, making it obvious what I was doing. "Nope. Not doing it." Mouch said. I laughed. Cruz then walked past. "Hey Cruz?" I asked. I got up and walked next to him.

I ran my hand up his arm slowly. "You know how we used to be?" I asked. Cruz looked over at Otis who looked really serious. I was impressed. "Just tell me if their yours, and I'll move back in with you." I whispered into his ear.

"1. They are not mine. 2. You are really good at that." Cruz said. I laughed and walked back over to Otis and kissed his cheek.

--

We went back on shift a couple days later. They were still trying to figure out who they belong to. I just laughed and watched TV as theu tried to get Otis to confess.

Then, he did, kinda. "But I thought you said they weren't his." Cruz said to me. "I thought the same thing." I said as Otis put them in his pocket. The alarm then went so all the boys took off. I was left alone in the firehouse again.

-

I heard the guys come back but none of them came into the kitchen. A couple minutes later, they appeared with a family. They filled me in and I smiled.

We sang happy birthday and she loved it. I think Chief did to, knowing that he put her up for adoption when she was left at the firehouse.

-

The alarm went. I ran to truck. "That's Hallies clinic." Matt said. He looked at me. He could tell I was worried. Hallie was like a sister to me. "Get in." He said.

We got on scene but I didn't have my gear. I was just standing g around, waiting for my brother and Hallie to come out.

It wasn't certain that Hallie was in there. Not until Mouch came out. "Hallie's in there." Mouch said. I froze, not knowing what to do.

"God, no." I said. I started pacing back and forth. The building was getting worse. Truck guys walked over to me. "Come on, bro." I said.

Severide and Casey came out carrying Hallie. I ran over to them. "Hallie!" I yelled. Otis and Cruz had to pull me away as they got her into the ambulance. My brother looked at me and I nodded. He got in the ambulance with her.

"Hallie!" I yelled as they drove away. I turned and dropped onto my knees, crying. The boys cane down with me and both hugged me.

-

We were at the hospital and I was sat next to Otis. My brother was pacing. We were both terrified. Matt saw the doctor so he ran up to them. I stood next to Chief, crossing my fingers for good news.

51 stood behind me. But then time stopped. Casey broke into tears. Tears streamed out of my eyes as I walked away. Otis walking after me. "Emily-" I stopped him. "I was so exited when she told me she was going to be my sister-in-law." I said. He just hugged me as I broke into tears in his arms.