Part 1: The Library Meet

(Nick's POV)

"No it's fine, I swear, yeah, I know, okay mum, I'll let you know yeah, love you too. Bye" I put the phone down and slam my fist on my desk five times, then a knock "Everything alright Sir?" Luke asks. I'm still not comfortable that the closest thing I have to a friend is always calling me "Sir" or "Your Majesty", I swear sometimes I'd rather he just slap me in the face and tell me to get over myself. "Yeah, could you pop in please" and he of course does, "Could I get some advice?" He nods "You know how much I struggled in first year with psychology?" Luke shifts, looking uncomfortable, "I think I know where this is going Sir, that's not a conversation we should have, why don't you ask Tara? Or that coffee girl?" "Darcy, Luke" and I laugh, "Yeah you're right, I will".

Not so Prince Charming: Hey Ladies! Emergency meet-up at Starbucks?

Barista Goddess: Yeah sure, I'm just getting off shift

Jonesy: Nickkkkk I'm SUPPOSED to be revising...

Not so Prince Charming: Yeah, 'supposed to be' I know you're not....

Jonesy: Fineeeee, but you're buying the coffee.

(Charlie's POV)

I'm walking across the pathway towards the library when a strange sight catches my eye, there's a guy, can't be much older than me, but it's like he's telling the professor he's walking with what to do, the professor keeps nodding along but the young guy is definitely leading the conversation, the young guy is fairly hot actually, he's got ginger hair that is shorter on one side then flops over, it's very stylish. I know I'm weird but I love to just people watch sometimes. It's endless fun, it's a shame my friends live so far away now, we used to do this a lot. Anyway, suppose I should get the library, the exam on advanced statistics draws closer and closer..

2 hours later

(Nick's POV)

"I can't believe you cheated!" Tara screamed out, "Stop shouting! I only needed some help, it was just, I couldn't let mum down" I say, feeling the shame bubble to the surface. "What's done is done, but to be honest Nick, you do need to spend more time studying, you did kinda go on the piss most of last year" Darcy pointed out, and I feel another hit of shame, I look toward Tara my eyes starting to fill with tears. "Wait, no, Nick I'm sorry" she followed up quickly, I put a hand up "It's fine Darcy, it's just, last year I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me and it just fucked my head, I lost my focus and just spiralled" Tara took my hand and Darcy took the other, I just came out to her so I guess we're that close "So yeah, I'm Bi, please don't say anything" Darcy squeezed my hand, "Never" and something about the simplicity of her smile made me believe her, so I smiled back. "Thank you" and we all had this disgusting three way hug, but it was brilliant. "Go on then you, get to studying!" We hug once more and I begin the journey to the library.

(Charlie's POV)

I stare at the textbook before me, I've read about three lines of it, what possessed me to take math at Oxford? I evidently truly hate myself.

Charles: Guysssss I can't revise 😭😭😭😭

Elle: Charlie it's literally week one chill the fuck out

Charles: MY FIRST TEST IS NEXT THURSDAY 😭

Tao: This is why I will never go to University loll

Charles: Helpful as always Tao :[

I bury my head on the textbook "THIS. IS. HOPELESS." I say while banging my head off the book. When suddenly I jump back in my chair, some guy just poked me in the head, "What the f- oh" IT'S HIM LIKE CRAP IT'S THE GUY FROM EARLIER! He looks at me, suddenly taken aback.

TBC