Journal Entry 1

(A/N: There will be small sections within the story that will let y'all really see into her mind, as well as some lore info about the demons later on, so enjoy!)   

   I am a little late on these journal entries, but I will try my best to sum up everything that has happened to me in the last 48 hours. 48 hours, really? It seems like it all went by so fast. And yet, it feels as if I have been doing this for decades. Time is a funny thing like that I suppose. Or at least how we perceive it. I think that what I mean. Note: ask PIXAL about that later.

      I have heard the story of the Great Library my entire life. I always thought that it was a bed time story until my father presented me with the Moon Stone and told me about my future and my destiny. It didn't take very long for the stone to change into the Staff and choose me as the next Purple Ninja. A choice that I am still unsure of. I have been told that I am destined for great things and that the people of Ninjago or any other realm must not be told about what I do. But that I can tell a select few, whom I trust with my every being, and they can become part of the Dragon Guard. But how am I supposed to do that if no one will believe me? I know that everyone says that I shouldn't be dependent on others and how they feel about me. But if I lose my family, what do I have left?

      I already lost one teammate who was like my older brother and the one person who I trusted with every ounce of my being. Who I started to have feelings for. Who I confessed those feelings to only to be rejected and thrown into the friend zone. Who I watched fight with his brother for someone else. Some one who I never thought would drag something on like that. Now that I think about it, maybe I feel so broken inside because my family has fallen apart with no hope of being whole again. But enough about that. I don't want to think about it anymore.

      My first demon encounter was scary to say the least. My father and my friend PIXAL were walking from my father's monastery to the Moon Cave, where there was a Dragon Vein. My father tried to get me out of the monastery without anyone noticing, but PIXAL followed us and promised not to tell anyone. He was really ugly, not that any demon that I have seen so far would win beauty pageants. This one looked like a minotaur had a child with the Great Devourer and then left the child on it's own in the forest. I fought more on instinct and the training that Uncle Wu taught me. I didn't know that contact would cause the demon to ignite in flames, but I am not going to lie, it was kinda cool. I didn't even have to use my powers. Just boom, fire!

      I said goodbye to my father and PIXAL and traveled to the Great Library and it's realm. I learned the first four elemental powers and met my dragon, Lotus. I think. I unlocked them, that is for sure. I don't know if I would say that I learned the elemental powers. It was weird. I went to this spiritual garden of sorts and I got to meet four elemental dragons, one of each of the main elements; fire, lightning, ice, and

Earth.........

      Anyway. I was getting used to the Library and learning about Lotus and myself when one of the villagers came to the Library and offered a tour of the village below. Ozir is really smart and she is a very organized Serpentine. She is supposed to be my assistant with all of the paperwork with the Library (yay....) and bringing the concerns of the villagers to my attention. It's almost like I am the Queen of this realm and all those villagers are my subjects. I don't really like the feeling but I hope that they understand that I am at their service, not to rule over them with an iron fist.

      While I was getting a tour, another demon, a different one this time, destroyed the west wall that surrounds the village and the Great Library. This one was a smoke demon (Note: Make sure that you research the actual names of these demons). It was the first fight that Lotus and I fought together. And it did take time to learn but we managed to get it down in the end. This smoke demon was destroyed with fire. It took some thought this time, but I was able to control just the fire element and shot out a spray of fire in his direction. I don't know how much of the fire attack touched the demon, but it only takes one spark in a cloud of smoke to ignite and the flames to spread. Just like reigniting a candle from the smoke billowing from a wick. Which is a cool experiment to do, just carefully.

       Of course, there has been so much that has happened in the last two days. But I can't help but keep thinking of everyone else at home. I left without saying goodbye and I have no idea how long I will be gone. What if something happens to them while I am gone? What if I lose my brother to some villain? What if my father and my mother split up? That one may happen regardless of where I am. There is obviously something between my mom and my uncle. And that isn't the best thing to notice. Especially now that my dad is back. It is so weird.....

      Either way, the last two days have been a whirlwind, but I really hope that things calm down a little soon. Or that I have a moment to really get my thoughts and emotions in order before something bad happens that is all my .