There I stood , gripping the porcelain sink staring back at my reflection in the cracked mirror. Heavy breathing echoed around my bare room , light seeping through the cracks underneath the door. Trying to calm myself down, the door unlocked. I noticed the shadow of 'Papa', making my grip increase causing small cracks to form on the sink. But a form of euphoria pulsed through my veins, causing me to calm down.

"004, I'd like for you to meet someone that might be able to tame...your anger issues," Dr. Brenner stated, disappointment laced his voice as he glared at my figure. I grit my teeth at his words but continue to stay silent as I watch as his shadow leaves my door frame. Only to be replaced in his absence with another shadow.                                      

    "Don't even try to help me," I spat, bane filled with each word. I slowly let go of the sink, glancing down at my bloody knuckles. Examining further, a shimmer caught my eye as the light reflected off of it, I scrunch my face in pain realizing it was tiny shards of glass. Before looking up at the tall figure. I was met with intense blue eyes which held some sort of spell on me that washed me over with serenity.                    

    "Well, 004, I'll be helping you no matter what," The man said, his hands neatly clasped together behind him. I look over his features taking notice of no emotion displayed on his face. Hearing of his words, a sneer plastered on my face, my hands balled up in fists. Without saying a word, I pushed past him throwing a glare at him and walked to the rainbow room. I shoved open the doors, eyes darting towards the door, expecting to see 'Papa'. I rolled my eyes, speed walking to where Eleven sat. I quietly sat down, not wanting to interrupt her as she concentrated. I watched as the puck fell, hitting each pin creating a rhythmic noise. The red puck fell into slot number two, a frustrated huff coming from the girl as she aggressively snatched the puck.

    "Hey, don't give up El," I said softly, gently putting my hand on her back, offering a gentle smile towards her. The girl jumped at my touch, her head snapping towards me. Her facial features soon relaxed, realizing it was me.

    "Four?" She asked, her gaze falling down to my bloodied knuckles. Dropping the puck in process, taking both of my hands in hers to get a further look. She looked back up at me, her eyebrows knit together. I shrugged at her, not bothered by the pain.

    "I'll be okay, no one hurt me, I promise," I said before pulling my hands away from her grasp. She immediately shook her head, getting up in the process.

    "Help, you need help," El said, looking around the room for the workers held in this prison. I froze as she started walking towards the blonde guy, his eyes watching me from afar before glancing down at Eleven. Trying to listen in to what they're saying, to my luck their words fell short to me. Eleven points towards me, worried written all over her face, his blue eyes following her finger nodding. He starts to walk up to me, before stopping in front of me, kneeling down to my level.   

    "My my, can't believe I hadn't noticed this before," He said, looking at my knuckles. I scowled at the man, hiding my hands behind me.

    "Like I said, I don't need your help, I don't need anyone's help here," I said looking up at him, pure hatred ablaze in my eyes and voice. He lightly frowns, cocking his head to the side, his hair falling in front of his face.

    "Listen here, I don't trust anyone here either, but please let me help you out," He pleaded quietly, casting a glance to the security camera which was tucked away in the corner. Confusion flashed across my face. Before I could question him any further, 'Papa' pushed open the doors, a plastic smile sprawled across

»»————- ♡ ————-««

hey! author here :) would love to get your feed back on the first chapter! lemme know if you enjoyed this and would want anymore chapters. please make sure to vote! hope you liked it! love you guys <3