"(Y/N)?" I questioned, slightly sitting up to face him, feeling fully awake. I watched as Peter's hand fell back to his side, my cheek feeling cold as the warmth of his hand left.

"That's your name little birdie, I had gone through some files and stumbled across yours and went through it, along with Elevens," He rasped out, his hand folded on top of his lap. I fully sat up, my eyes never leaving his figure.

"Tell me everything," I said leaning forward, placing my hands on his shoulders. He cast an uneasy glance, clearing his throat, shifting his gaze away from me. I huff out a sigh, letting my arms fall off of his shoulders.

"Are El's parents at least alive? I mean..if they aren't that's fine! She can come live with me and my parents, we escape from this shithole, find my parents and live with them for the time being! Then me and you can live in a cabin out in the forest," I rambled, a sense of apprehensiveness evident in my voice as I continued my rant. I was cut off by a pair of lips colliding with mine. My eyes widen as he pulls away, both of his hands cupping my face.

"Will you just shut up and listen?" Peter asked, his voice rasping a small smirk on his face as his thumb ran over my cheek. I hesitantly nodded my head, breathless as to what he sneakily pulled on me just now.

"You wont like this one bit little birdie, but I'll give it to you straight.., both El's and your parents are dead. But now, will that stop us from escaping? Hmm?" Peter said, resting his forehead on mine while gazing into my eyes. I felt a lump form in my throat as tears started to well up in my eyes, clouding my vision.

"Of course not..but the fact that both of our parents are dead? Where the hell will we go once, no, if we escape!" I rambled once more, anxiety starting to kick in. But a familiar pair of soft lips met mine once again, Peter pushing me back ever so slightly.

"Fuck! Your lips are like ecstasy, I'm addicted now," I grumbled, as we pulled away from the kiss, Peter laughing as he got up and off of me, now standing.

"Well, we're gonna have to wait a few weeks due to Eleven's conditions, but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve on getting out of here," Peter stated, an evil glint in his eyes, going unnoticed by me. I nodded, a small smile on my lips.

"I'm all for it,"

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

I sat in the chair next to El's hospital bed, the beeping of the heart rate monitor going off every few seconds. I gently grabbed her hand, rubbing my thumb over her hand, my leg bobbing up and down in sync of the beeping.

"Don't worry El...I beat the living shit out of him," I said glaring back at 002, him politely turning back the favor. I looked back at El who was peacefully sleeping with a small smile graced upon her lips. I got up, my chair letting out a screech. I leaned down and kissed El on the forehead, letting her hand go in the process.

"You're so fucked," 002 said, that same smug smile on his lips. I turned around to look at him, a shit eating grin plastered on my face. Before another word was said, the doors flung open, 'Papa' and his guards approaching me, both guards taking one arm. Without notice of the doctor, stabbing me in the neck with a syringe, injecting me with an unknown substance. I felt myself grow unconscious, my body growing limp. As my eyelids soon grew heavy, my vision blurring, everything went black.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

I jerked forward, before getting stopped by an unknown force. Furrowing my brows, I looked down and noticed I was strapped down to a chair. My eyesight finally adjusting to the room, I noticed a metal table in front of me. A variety of different medical equipment sprawled across the table. My eyes caught onto a red cup with a label.

"Now you might be wondering why you're strapped in," 'Papa' said standing in front of me, blocking my vision of the table. I glared up at him, my lips scrunched up into a snarl. This expression causes a frown to appear on the man.

"Since Peter didn't help you out and sort out your issues, my little friend here will surely pull a few strings," 'Papa' said, picking up the red cup that was labeled. I worriedly glanced at Peter who had a solemn look cloud his face as he looked towards me. I felt 'Papa' grab my chin, forcing me to look at him. My eyes met a small bright red device that flashed every so often.

"004 meet soteria, soteria meet 004,"

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

yet another chapter posted! pretty suspenseful ngl, make sure to vote and comment <3 hope you guys enjoyed!