ⅠⅠ

I woke up in a cold sweat, I looked over at my alarm clock. The red numbers display 5:36 am. I got up and slipped out of my room and into the bathroom, stopping midway hearing loud whispering coming from Jane's room.

"How about this El..we somehow get a ride back to Hawkins? Brenner wont get notified of me coming back with what...three people?" Mike whispered, as I slowly crept to the bedroom door to get a better hearing. Little did I know the door was slightly ajar as I pressed the side of my face to the door, falling.

"I think you meant four people," Will said, standing behind me, looking down at me with a shy smile. I got up from the floor, dusting myself off while throwing an awkward smile at the two in front of me. Mike rose a brow, Jane looking at me questioningly

"Listen, I'm sure all of us would love to go back to Hawkins! But Brenner is still hunting by both me and El down like you said Mike...but we do have a ride that I am sure would love to take a road trip there, Jonathan, well Argyle I guess we could say," I said crossing my arms in front of me. Mike put his hand up to his chin, scratching it while looking around the room.

"Well that's true...but what about your mom Will? I'm sure Johnathan would be game since he'll see my sister," Mike said looking Will in the eyes.

"Remember at the table Jane, mom said she's gonna go off to Alaska for a week! There's our chance, Mike will leave for his flight before then," Will proposed, leaning against Jane's dresser looking at all of us.

"Well of course Mike can't tag along with us because Brenner would question why he didn't take his flight back. It'll take us like what? A day and a half to get to Hawkins by car. So that's it, that's the plan! If Argyle says yes, then once Mike leaves for his flight, we'll go straight to Hawkins. Do you know what day mom is leaving?" I asked, sitting up from the bed.

"She leaves tomorrow I believe," Will said, a bubbly feeling of excitement yet dread flowing throughout my body. I got up and off of the bed.

"Well, I guess that's that, we can ask Argyle and Johnathan if they're down with the plan tomorrow, and start packing once we get an answer. I mean look at it this way, Mike is leaving in 3 more days," I said as I started to walk out of the bedroom. I heard the whispers grow quiet as I drifted away from the bedroom and into mine.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I stood on top of the chair, grabbing my duffel bag that sat at the top of my closet. Throwing the dust covered bag onto my bed, climbing down from the chair. I walked into my closet grabbing a few shirts and pants. As I was folding, I noticed a piece of paper sticking out of my back pocket of the white pants. My fingertips brushed over the paper, I grasped the fragile paper pulling it out of the pocket.

"Hey, I can't believe we're going back to Hawkins! Aren't you excited...wait never mind, I apologize," Will said, catching on to what he just said. I dropped the letter onto my bed and turned around to face him, a smile on my face.

"No, I am, just a bit nervous is all," I stated as I turned back around, continuing on folding my clothes and placing them neatly inside of my black duffel.

"Don't worry we all understand...well I should go pack now," Will said, leaving my door frame and walking down the hall. I looked at my door and shut it using my telekinesis. I grabbed the letter, sitting down on the floor, my back against my bed. I carefully opened the envelope, taking the letter out.

Dear Little Birdie,

Hopefully you escaped without issue and are far away from this place with Eleven. I understand if you hold resentment towards me for not escaping with you. But when the time is right, you'll truly understand. Do not even think about coming back for me, wherever you are. You need to stay far far away from Hawkins. Who knows if I'll be alive, or if 'Papa' will torture me till we find you two. As long as you're safe, I can rest easy. I truly love you (Y/N), and I'll miss you dearly...

Sincerely, Peter

I wiped away the escaping tears, my hand running over the piece of paper. The paper slightly soiled due to the tears falling onto the paper. I placed the letter onto the ground, placing my face into my hands. Finally catching my breath, I lifted my face out of my hands. I grabbed the envelope, another folded piece of paper falling out.

"What," I muttered, bending over and grabbing the paper. Unfolding it, an uncontrollable smile making its way up my face. The familiar colors lit up my face, slightly faded. Memories hitting me like a truck. The stick figures of both me, Peter, and El, drawn on smiles and us holding hands. I walked over to my desk, picking up a thumbtack. I pinned the drawing onto the wall, stepping back to admire the drawing.

"We're coming Peter,"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

lol peter always has me coming majority of the time, anyways. hope you enjoyed the second chapter! more chapters will be coming in a little bit. i'll be starting basketball camp tmr, so updates will for sure be slow <3 love you all.