(Y/N) POV

I weaved and dodged the people throughout the mall, losing my friends in the process, adrenaline coursing through my veins as I ran away from the 'officers'. The only thought on my mind is if Jane is okay, and why these people are only going after me and Jane. But realization hit me like a train, a sense of dread and fear engulfed me...Brenner. I feel my throat begin to close up, my vision blurring and I begin to hyperventilate.
"No..no.nonono. Will said not to worry! It's only been a day since we arrived back to Hawkins..no way he found us this quickly," I whispered trying to reassure myself but failing miserably. I began tugging at my hair in frustration, looking around my surroundings to find an escape. Before I could collect my thoughts, I was soon grabbed by my forearm being led away from the crowds of people.
"Steve! Where's Jane, tell me she's safe? And what about the others?" I rambled, grabbing onto his forearm as he led me to the halls behind the shops. He ignores my words, looking around before taking me through another door which leads us outside into the crisp night air. I feel my heart and throat tighten as I study Steve's face.
"Don't tell me she got caught..Steve..." I whispered, my grip loosening on his forearm as I looked at him. The sounds of the door clicking shut and the crickets were the only thing heard between the two of us.
"(Y/N)..she got grabbed while she was running off with Mike and the others..we tried fighting them off but they called in back up," Steve said, his voice cracking, cutting the deafening silence. I dropped to the ground, feeling as if the ground beneath me gave out on me. My sobs pierced the cold air, curling up into a fetal position, I let my emotions flow out. I felt the same helpless feeling overcome me..that took over me when I was back at Hawkins Lab...

3RD POV

Mike grabbed Jane's hand as the other 'officer' grabbed Mike, ripping the poor boy away from Jane's grasp. Terrified onlookers formed a crowd around the group of distressed teens and
young adults as they tried to fight back to get Jane.
"JANE! WE WILL FIND YOU...I promise," Mike yelled, the boy's voice fading into a whisper as he let out a sob as he watched Jane disappear in the crowd with the 'officer'. As the tense atmosphere simmers down, everyone goes back to their own accords. But the teens and young adults realize Steve and (Y/N) were missing
            "No..she couldn't have gotten caught too..right?" Lucas mumbled, looking around at the group. Robin shook her head, running a hand through her hair.
"Come on, let's just split into groups and go find them.." Robin stated as the group split into the groups to find them. As they split into different groups, Jane was creeping closer and closer to the claws of Dr. Brenner...a face whom she thought she would never see again. Whimpers and cries erupted from Jane's throat as she thrashed around in the back seat, her arms bound together with rope.
"Will you shut up and keep it down back there," The man growled, glaring through the rear view mirror at the girl, grabbing the walkie talkie. As Brenner sat at his desk, watching his men torture his specimen, the walkie talkie soon crackles to life. The men cease the torture as does the screaming coming from Henry stops.
"We're almost here with the girl..unfortunately sir we could only grab one. We couldn't find the other one and we did not want to raise any more suspicion," The man stated, a click sounding as the man let go of the button. Hearing those words Henry's head shot up, his skin color much paler than before.
"Let her go! Don't you dare do anything to h-" Henry got interrupted as one of Brenners men kneed him in the stomach, causing Henry to cough up blood. Wheezing came from Henry, blood trickling from his mouth.
"Release him from his bindings and give him a fresh set of clothing. I want everything how it used to be for my lovely daughters," Brenner said, glancing over and watching as the men unbind Henry from the chair. Henry collapses to the ground, glaring over at Brenner.
"Better hurry on if you wanna see her," Brenner said smirking as Henry watched him leave, Brenners footsteps echoed off of the walls as he went to the entrance of the lab. Just in time a car peels into the parking lot. Henry picked himself off and up from the cold floor, grabbing onto the wall as to feeling fatigue and due to the lack of use of his legs.
"It better not be you little birdie," Henry whispered as he slowly began to dress in all the familiar clothing. Henry ran his fingers over the buttons, swiftly buttoning the shirt. Shortly regaining strength Henry left for the rainbow room..an emotional roller coaster for many. Roughly the man grabbed Jane, shoving her out of the backseat. Blindfolded and bound, tears and whimpers still came from the girl.
"P-please let me just go home!" Jane cried out as she was roughly led out of the car. Brenner watched his daughter being brought back home, a smile on Brenners face as the man met the 'officers' half way.
"Don't worry sweetie..you're finally home now," Brenner cooed, engulfing the sobbing Jane into his embrace. Jane's body stiffened, the familiar scent wafting in Jane's nose. Coming to the realization, Jane thrashes in Brenners arm, hitting and kicking Brenner. Growing frustrated, Brenner grabbed both Jane's shoulders.
"That's it, you're going to your room. I wanted a nice and bittersweet moment being reunited with one of my daughters. But you chose to be a brat," Brenner said, dragging her into the lab. Jane screamed and thrashed under Brenners grip, tears flowing down her face. Henry breathed a sigh of relief realizing it wasn't his lover that got kidnapped due to the screams Henry heard. Brenner flung Jane inside of the old room she used to stay in, closing the heavy metal doors shut before Jane tried to even escape. Jane screamed and cried for the next few hours, shortly falling asleep due to the emotional events that took place that day. The door creaked open..a shadow loomed over Jane's body.
"Don't worry Jane..I'll protect you,"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱᴇᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛᴡᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 4, ꜱᴏ ɪᴛꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴇ. ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴜʀᴇ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ! ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ.