May 22nd, 1987  7:48pm

    I stood next to Jane, awkwardly looking around the compacted airport, waiting for Mike Wheeler to arrive. My hand flew to my neck where she had ripped the device out of me, a scar imprinted into my skin as a daily reminder to relive that hell. I nervously picked at it before a hand grabbed mine, softly squeezing it. I threw a tight lip smile at Will, squeezing back.

    "Hey, isn't that him?" Jonathan announced, pointing towards a brightly fluorescent male figure walking towards us along with a huge sea of people. I glanced at Jane to see excitement sparkle in her eyes, shaking her head up and down in excitement.

    "Yes! That's him!" Jane exclaimed, running up to the male, wrapping her arms around his waist. A frown made its way to my lips as I watched them interact, memories flashing back of me and Peter. I shook those thoughts away as they walked hand in hand towards us, Mike throwing me a smile, waving.

    "Hello Johnathan, Will, nice to see you again (Y/N)," Mike said, brushing off Will, not even glancing towards him. I nodded back to him, placing my hand on Jonathan's shoulder, lightly squeezing it. He looked down at me with a hesitant smile before waving silently back to Mike, disappointed not to see his girlfriend that he spoke so highly of. Drifting out of the conversation, I followed the group back into Argyles van, climbing over open pizza boxes, dirty clothing, and other junk. After crashing a few times, we finally arrived at Rink-O-Mania. Climbing out of the van, Mike and Jane ran inside, hand in hand.

    "Hey..try to have fun Will! If anything happens, call me (Y/N), we'll pick you guys up around 9," Jonathan said before Argyle sped off into the California afternoon. I walked past Will, motioning for him to follow me, walking backwards.

    "Come on Will, it's your birthday! Let's have some fun, yeah?" I said, holding out my hand for him to take. Hesitantly he took it, and we rushed inside. I led him inside to the front counter, grabbing our skates. I sat next to Jane and Mike.

    "So you say you come here often?" Mike asked, as he was lacing up his skates, finishing off with tying the laces. I watched as Jane focused on getting the skates on before looking at Mike and nodding, a smile on her face as she flattened out her skirt.

    "Yes we do! I come here with Angela, Will and (Y/N) very often!" Jane said, lying right through her teeth. I rolled my eyes, looking over at Will with a scowl on my face.

    "Friends don't lie my ass," I muttered, earning an elbow shove to the side from Jane, and a light snicker from Will. I got up and grabbed Will's arm, hoisting him up and leading him towards the booth. I quickly shoved him into one side of the booth. I sat across from him, as we discreetly placed the menu in front of our faces, spying on the pair that was skating with each other. Stealing glances at each other every so often. Trying to be inconspicuous, we placed the menus back down as they skated towards us.

    "I'm famished," Mike exclaimed, sliding down to sit next to me, grabbing the menu. Feeling the tension rise, I stood up and climbed over the booth, somehow not falling onto my ass in the process of leaving. I hopped off the booth, looking back towards the group.

    "Duty calls!" I exclaimed, picking up speed as I skated towards the bathroom. I pushed open a door to one of the stalls, locking it. I sat there, my head in my hands. I heard the main bathroom door open, a group of rowdy girls walking in, talking obnoxiously loud.

    "Yea I'm getting back at Jane tonight," One girl snickered, along with the other girls. I lifted my face from my hands, hoping to get a better hearing of this. Not hearing anything else but the click of the skates on the tile leaving the bathroom could be heard as they left without another word. I slammed open the stall door, rushing out of the bathroom in a hurry. Before I knew it, I was too late. I looked onward to see a huge crowd around the rink, two figures seen amongst the crowd of people. I shoved my way through the crowd, snarky comments flying my way. I watched as Jane skated  away, chocolate milkshake smothered around her now stained     dress, leaving a puddle in the middle of the rink.

    "Jane! Jane!" Mike called out as he skated into the rink.

3RD POV

While Jane skated away in tears to hide herself from the humiliation that had ensued in such a short amount of time. (Y/N) stood there, cursing the blonde girl out, causing gasps to erupt from the crowd at such profanity coming from a young girl. Both Mike and Will skated around the facility, on the lookout for the humiliated girl. Soon, (Y/N) tailing alongside the pair on the looks for the girl. They were too late as Jane walked out of her hiding place, fury ablaze in her eyes as she made a beeline to Angela. 

"HEY! ANGELA!" Jane shouted, lifting her hand up expecting Angela to fly back due to her powers. The blonde girl and her posse stared at her, looking at Jane as if she grew two more heads. The crowd goes crazy, laughter erupting like a volcano, snarky comments flying Jane's way. Tears brimmed Jane's eyes once more, turning on her heel ready to walk out. Mike, Will, and (Y/N) watching as Jane leaves, ready to jump at Angela. But Jane had other plans as she snatched a skate from a bypassing teen, before whipping around and smashing the skate  into Angela's forehead.

"BULLSEYE! "

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

    Present Time

    There we sat around the dinner table, Murray babbling nonsense, Argyle and Johnathan higher than a kite, not as high as a kite, Will moping around while there's tension amongst the teenagers in love. I looked down at my food, twirling around the edible substance with my fork.

    "I think it's the food," Murray complained, throwing his fork and napkin onto his plate. I rolled my eyes, glancing up at Murray and Joyce. The frazzled woman looks at me and smiles at me, nodding. I got up from my chair, grabbing my plate and walking into the kitchen, washing it and placing it onto the drying rack.

    "Thanks for the food tonight Murray, and for the ride Argyle,"  I said while walking up the stairs and into my bedroom. I slammed shut the door, sliding my shoes off and jumping into my bed, a faint smile on my face as I drifted off to sleep....

I walked down the empty halls, my hand tracing the wall. Eerie silence overtook the lab, that silence soon cut short due to the blaring of the sirens and the crackling of the intercom coming to life. Gunshots rang throughout the halls and the lab, guards, scientists running around. As I turned the corner, I froze. Dead bodies strewn across the hall, lights flickering. Blood stained the walls, an iron smell in the air. I noticed each body had their eyes blown out like a light bulb as I walked past them. I refocused my eyes forward, walking over debris and bodies. I rounded another corner, feeling the energy seeping through the doors of the rainbow room. I tread slowly towards the room, bracing for whatever, or whoever is behind that door. I placed my hand on the door, closing my eyes before pushing open the door. Walking through the doors, I see a blurry figure in front of me, talking to a much shorter figure. But this time I noticed more distinct colors, along with hearing a few words.

"Join me," The taller figure said, pacing around the room before stopping at the figure before him. Soon everything goes mute, an irritated noise sounding from me as I watch everything from my previous dreams repeat. I felt my eyelids grow heavy, everything going black.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hope you guys enjoyed! her dream is starting to become more vivid! stay tune for the next chapter :) love you all and stay safe <3