There we stood again, number order, lined up. Almost feeling as if everyday was a repeat. 'Papa' paced before us, running a hand through his unkept hair, throwing us poisonous glares, piercing through us. I looked down the line, noticing Eleven absent. My eyes fixated on a smirking 002, along with his posse.

"Now someone in this room decided to use their powers for no good...in which put Eleven in critical health," 'Papa' said, his feet planted to the ground, massaging his temple, glaring through his hand at us.

"If you admit to your fault, you will receive less harsh punishment...but if you choose to be silent and we figure out who it is...." 'Papa' trailed off, allowing us to get the hint. We stood there for a few more seconds, tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"002, step forward," 'Papa' demanded, watching the teen step forward. A scowl was now curled upon my lips, sensing he was the one who did it.

"Papa, I assure you I didn't hurt Eleven," 002 reasoned, his hands neatly folded behind him, a flash of worry appeared on his face. Everything went silent, 'Papa' studying the elder subjects' faces. His eyes soon scanned the other children, if you could call them that.

"002 you may step back into line...now that no one is fessing up-" Before he could say another word, I stepped out of line, radiating pure fury.

"You could see how guilty he looks! How can you not see that he had hurt Eleven, along with his stupid posse of his!" I shouted, pointing an accusing finger at the boy. 'Papa' glanced back and forth between the two of us, his eyes lingering on me.

"Now now 004, you have no need of framing 002..just fess up and the punish-" 'Papa's words were soon cut off in an instant. In a blink of an eye, I was on top of 002, beating the living shit out of him. The guards hesitated slightly in grabbing me, knowing the power I hold.

"You ever think to fucking accuse me of hurting Eleven ever again, you will be suffering consequences, Brenner," I said, while getting up and off of 002, looking at 'Papa' passed my shoulder. Fully standing up, I wiped my bloodied knuckles onto my white pants, walking past his goons, throwing them glares. I stepped back into line, the silence deafening.

"Take her to her room, now," Brenner shouted, as he hovered over the beaten boy. Two guards appeared behind me, one taking each arm before guiding me out of the room. Before the doors closed, I caught a glimpse of Peter, dressed in an impressive smirk.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I stood in my room, looking before me as a large crater was now formed into the wall, blood staining the white tiles. I shook off my hands, more blood splattering around my cage. I felt a rush of tears stream down my face, before I knew it, I sat in a fetal position in the corner of my room, sobs bouncing off the walls.

"I need to get out...we need to get out of here," I whispered over and over again, pulling my hair out slightly. I didn't know Peter stood there, a melancholy look on his face as he watched me. He kneeled down and gently placed his hand on the top of my head. Knowing who it was, I leaned in, his arms wrapping around me.

"Shh...shhh, it's okay, let it out...you're safe now," Peter whispered, stroking my hair while whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I felt my body relax, only soft whimpers erupted from my throat. My breathing soon came to a steady pattern, lulling to sleep due to his angelic voice. Being lifted up, I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck. A sense of vanilla and teakwood overtaking my sinuses.

"Sweet dreams little birdie," Peter softly said as he laid me down onto my cot. Warmth overtook my body as Peter pulled the blanket up to my chin, leaning down to plant a kiss on my forehead, pushing a strand of (H/C) hair behind my ear. Before he left, I grabbed onto his sleeve, him looking back puzzled.

"Please don't leave.." I whispered, my voice cracking slightly. I watched as he came back over, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I won't ever leave you...(Y/N),"

╚═══.·:·.✧✦✧.·:·.═══╝

woah! thanks for 1.3k reads and 43 votes! i was able to quickly whip the chapter up before i leave for vball :') hope you enjoyed! stay safe <3