!! ʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀꜱ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ <3 !!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:✧・゚: *✧ ゚:*:・゚

NO ONES POV

The plan was set for the group of teens. With half of the group donning the thrifted lab coats they found at a discount place, they set off into the crisp night air and towards Hawkins Lab where their family is imprisoned. Being a few minutes from the lab, Steve peels off of the road with Robin following suit. The sounds of the car doors opening and slamming shut echoed off into the clear night, a few startled birds flying out from the trees.
    "So we all know what the plan is right?" Steve asked, quickly scanning the faces of his friends. Steve's eyes soon latched onto an apprehensive Dustin, who looked quite confused and lost. But with an eye roll and a small groan Steve relays the plan.
    "Listen up and listen closely. Me, Robin, and Johnathan here will be sneaking into the lab..hence the lab coats we found. And before you say a word we have weapons on us..in case things get a little hairy in there," Steve said, pausing to make sure everyone is clear as to what the plan is so far. "Then the rest of you guys..Max, Dustin, Lucas, and Mike will run off with the fireworks and set them off in different places outside of the lab..which will cause most of the 'officers' to go check out to see what's happening. Then the rest of you guys will sneak in. Johnathan will be near the back exit of the facility to let you guys in. And boom, we find (Y/N) and Jane and we'll be free," Steve stated, flashing a confident smile to the rest. Everyone looked around at each other, mixed emotions brewing amongst them. But the most evident emotion lingered in the air, uncertainty.
    "But like..what if the plan goes code red? What the hell will we do the-" Dustin's rant was cut short due to Max slapping him upside the head, shooting daggers at him.
    "Zip it pearly whites..there's no need to overthink this. As long as none of us gets hurt everything is smooth sailing..just please be careful. I don't need to be losing anyone else," Max confessed, her voice slightly softening at the end as she shifted her gaze to the ground. Robin and Steve shared a smile, a hand being placed on her shoulder.
"Don't worry, we're gonna get them back. And then everything will go back to normal,"
Robin stated, squeezing Max's shoulder. Steve and the others nod in agreement, bright and confident smiles slapped across their faces.
    "Come on you guys...operation to get our family back is now commencing!" Dustin shouted, his balled up fist being thrown up in the air. Dustin's little outburst earned another slap upside the head from Max, hushing him.
    "Can you be any louder Henderson?" Max asked, making the group around them laugh. "And since when did you learn to use such big words?" Steve piqued in, causing glares being sent both their ways from the curly haired boy.
    "Oh zip it Harrington..talk to me when you get a babe," Dustin said, earning laughs from the others as they made their way to the lab...not knowing the horrors that will soon awaken once they step foot into the lab...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:✧・゚: *✧ ゚:*:・゚

After the miserable punishment was over, the guards grabbed the unconscious girl and threw her back into her prison. Darkness flooded the room once the door clicked shut. Once landed with a thud, the girl woke up with a wheeze as her body made contact with the icy tiles of her imprisonment. The impact knocked the wind out of her, causing fits of wheezing and coughing to fill the empty room, echoing off of the walls.
    "Shit," The girl mumbled once she caught her breath, her eyes trained onto her hand that had splotches of blood that stained her pale hands. Wiping her hands onto her hospital gown, she sat up against the wall, cringing as she tilted her head back. Her hand running over her neck, which was once smooth now ridden with raw scars. Cringing as she ghostly ran her fingertips against the scar, dropping her hand into her lap.
    "I can't do this anymore," The girl said, her voice cracking as tears flowed down her face. Shortly he sobs and cries grow louder as a pair of familiar arms wrapped around her.
    "Shh..shhh, everything will be alright (Y/N)..we'll get out of here just like how we did last time. But this time with Peter, we promise," Jane said, pulling the tear stained girl's face into her chest, her hands caressing her head. Her sobs grew louder, Jane casting a worried look over to Peter. Taken aback, the brown eyes were met with the vast ocean eyes that displayed a hint of emotion. Eyes that were filled with guilt.
    "Go..I'll handle her..we'll come up with a plan eventually," Peter said, his eyes now clouded over with his usual steely look. Jane hesitantly looked down at the distraught (Y/N) before slowly getting up, paying little mind to the emotions peaking through Peter as his eyes were back to normal. Jane brushed shoulders with Peter, glancing at him as he walked over to (Y/N) taking her into his embrace.
    "Birdie, don't succumb to him, this is what he wants. He wants to break you, leave you feeling helpless and most importantly hopeless. He wants you to be lenient only to him, to be his good little daughter he's wanted. He wants things to go back to normal. And I will not allow that to happen..especially to you," Peter mumbled into the (H/C) locs of hair, her cries slowly growing quieter, her grip onto Peter's clothing loosening.
    "But birdie..I apologize in advance for what you wake up to..but I will love you no matter what happens," Peter stated, picking the sleeping girl and placing her onto her makeshift bed, drawing the paper thin blanket up to her chest. Casting one last glance at the girl, the door clicked shut. In one swift move and with a click! the light shone down onto the blade of the switchblade. The sophisticated man brought his forearm up, rolling up his sleeve allowing only his forearm to be visible. A faint red light occasionally blinks every so often through his skin, shortly being followed with a low beeping noise. His eyes dart left and right, to the switchblade and down to his forearm.
    "Fuck it," Blood splattered across his face, unbothered by the seering pain he caused to his forearm. Squelching could be heard as he dug his fingers into his forearm, his fingertips brushing the integrated chip. With enough grip he ripped the chip out, a small clatter echoed the halls, the sound of faint beeping could be heard much clearer.
    "What a shame, now my shirt is stained red,"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:✧・゚: *✧ ゚:*:・゚

ꜱʜɪᴛꜱ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɴ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ, ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀʙɪᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ!