A DAY AGO...

3RD POV

Sprawled out on the floor of Mike's basement laid Dustin, Lucas, Mike, Max, and Will. A small groan erupted from the lanky teen with black hair as Mike's mothers loud footsteps awoke him. Mike sat up, lazily rubbing the sleep from his eyes, his gaze shifting down to the snoring Dustin with an annoyed look. The absence of Jane gave Mike a wake up call.
"GUYS! GUYS GET UP! We need to figure out a way to get Jane back!" Mike shouted, shaking the sleeping boys next to him. Lucas jolted awake, grumbling under his breath before bursting out into laughter at the site next to him.
"Dude look, Dustin is drooling," Lucas said, laughing whilst pointing to the sleeping boy. Mike chuckled slightly, rolling his eyes as he ran up the basement stairs. Immediately Mike made a bee-line to the home phone, putting in Steve's number. With a loud and annoyed groan, Steve jumped up from his bed and walked over to his phone.
"Harrington residency speaking," Steve flatly said, running a hand through his hair as he waited for the caller to respond.
"Steve, get both your ass and Robin's ass over here. We're coming up with a plan to get Jane back," Mike said sternly before hanging up the line. Steve, understanding the severity of one of his children missing, he quickly got dressed whilst calling Robin. Before we knew it everyone all sat in a circle at Mike's basement, mustering up a plan.
"Wait..where's (Y/N)?" Lucas pointed out, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked around the room. Steve looked over at Lucas, scanning the room also. Soon everyone scavenged the house for any signs of the (H/C) haired girl.
"There's only one place she would be heading to right now..Hawkins Lab," Will said, tears welling up in his eyes, his anxiety rising. Robin, taking note of this, immediately pulled the young boy in her embrace.
"So what do we think about the plan of the fireworks?" Steve asked, a nervous laugh escaping his lips as he looked around at his children and Robin. Soon his laughter was cut short due to taking note of the heaviness of the situation.
"Guys there is nothing to worry about...she's strong and will protect Jane with all her might. I'm sure she's trying to figure a way out to escape. So as of right now we need to figure out how we can help from the outside," Steve calmly said, which earned a bright toothy smile from Dustin and a thumbs up.
"So what, we're just gonna go in guns ablazin?" Johnathan asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he leaned up against a wooden beam. Everyone glanced at each other, not knowing what to do, until someone decided to speak up.
"Yea, I mean we get guns and infiltrate the building. Jane and (Y/n) will get the hint and use their powers to help us pick them off and then we save them," Max shrugged, crossing her arms as she nonchalantly looked around at her friends.
"And we get the fireworks and go off with a boom!" Dustin stated, smiling as he high fived Lucas getting an eye roll from his father.
"Well let's go now and get all the supplies we need..and be prepared to fight once again," Mike said, slipping on a light windbreaker, everyone following suit. Will gave Robin a smile, mumbling a small thank you to her as they began to leave the basement.
"Oh Mike! I didn't know you brought all your friends over? Where's Jane and (Y/N)?" Mrs. Wheeler asked, eyeing all of his friends while giving them a small smile.
"Sick! We're heading over to the arcade, talk to you later mom!" Mike quickly said as they all squeezed through the front door. The group split up into different cars, half going into Robins and the other half going with Steve. Will looked out the window, one of his legs bouncing up and down. Max places her hand on Will's shoulder, giving the bowl cut teen a smile.
"Hey, they both will be okay. There's no need to worry Will," Max said, patting his shoulder before letting her hand fall into her lap. Will gave Max an anxious smile, nodding, turning his gaze back outside the window.
"Get out little shits, we're here! Time to blow this bitch up," Robin sang, turning the ignition off and getting out of the car. Lucas and Dustin linked arms, skipping up ahead from the group, the rest of the group eye rolled in sync before letting out some chuckles. Now the group stood around the cart, puzzled on how they're going to actually purchase this big load. Then an idea formed as Robin and Max shared a look, tuning out the stupid boy's idea.
"When we knock over that knife display over there, you better haul all your asses with the guns out of here," Max stated, gesturing over to the knife display. The guys share a look and nod quite quickly, the only person hesitant was Steve.
"Zip it Harrington," Max seethed at the boy, Steve immediately closing his mouth before he could even speak. Both Robin and Max walked over to the display counter near the cash register, gawking at the knife display, stealing glances over at the guys.
"Who's gonna push it?" Dustin whispered, looking over at the boys with a worried expression, the others looking over at Robin and Max and looking back over down to the shopping cart full of guns and ammo.
"Woahhh! Max, look at this knife! Oh! Whoops..I am so sorry sir," Robin said, the display tumbling over and crashing into the ground. The cashier scowled, walked around and bent over to pick the display up. Max whipped her head around.
"RUN!" Max mouthed, shooing them away with her hand. Once the boys got the hint they booked it to the door, leaving poor Dustin behind with the cart. Realization hit the kid, letting out a shriek of fear.
"YOU ASSHOLES!" Dustin shouted, running shortly behind with the cart full of the weapons, police officers shortly on their tails. Max and Robin shared a look before bursting out into laughter and running after them.
"Get in the car! Hurry up!" Steve shouted, putting his key in the ignition as his children loaded the car up with their stolen goods. Once the load was in the boys shoved their way into the car, dog piling on top of each other.
"FUCK! You know what we forgot?" Dustin said letting out a groan as Steve peeled out of the parking lot.
"That if Max and Robin made it out safely and didn't get caught?" Will questioned, his voice muffled due to Lucas lying on top of him.
"NO WE FORGOT THE FIREWORKS!" Dustin let out a groan, earning laughter to fill the car, smiles ear to ear across their faces...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・ ゚✧

ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴅᴜꜱᴛɪɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ :( ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ꜱᴛᴀʏ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ! ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ