Rehearsal

OK I need to see the dream team first diamond get ready in the den.... Abby said

I want you all to know that this is not what I planned but I suddenly like it a lot... Chloe you can thank your mother for that.

Chloe's POV

Ughh I think Abby hates my mother and I sometimes because my mothers actions get me in trouble and after Abby blames everything on me.

So Kendall Mackenzie and Paige who has what it takes to win it all l? who knows it could be one of you or none of you because your all replaceable.

For the rest of you do you wanna be the best team at The Abby Lee dance company? If you do you better do everything you can to beat the other team because like I said everyone's replaceable so you all need to nail these numbers

Lucas Maddie and Kenzie you also wanna be number one in duets and trios division so in order to win big you need to step up your game because there is tough competion out there and you need to win everything.

OK get the diamond team

As I told the other team this is not what I originally planned but I think its a good learning experiment.

McKenzie you have a solo this week, if you wanna take Maddie's tip spot you need to work for it and you need to beat Kendall kenzie.z and Paige and they are fierce competitor's

Gino Zack and Gavin along with nia Brooke and kalani you guys to work extra hard to beat Maddie Lucas and kenzie because they are very strong dancers.

And finally if you wanna be my number one team you have to work for it because everyone's replaceable and some of the biggest competitors compete at these competition. So keep working hard.

Authors note
Hey guys sorry we updated really late tonight but next time we will do it earlier.
So rate
Vote
And comment any suggestions
:)