Dance Class/ the competiton

Maddie's Pov

Today we ignored Gino and Mckenzie because we didn't want anything to do with them. Mckenzie and Gino basically bully us because we like each other and not them. I really want Lucas and I to date and I have a feeling he wants that too. Last night when we talked I know that he was just as mad as I was. Sometimes I feel like the completion teams tear friendships apart. I really love competing but it's getting annoying. Today Mckenzie and I are competing to see who gets a solo at the final group competition. Abby screamed "Maddie, Mckenzie get in here to compete".  Everyone was watching through the little window. "Mckenzie you're up first Abby said. She started doing little moves like ariels and flips but then she did a lot of turns and they were perfect. After her it was my turn. I did my moves like ariels, turns, relevays, and other things. At the end Abby said the winner of this completion is....... Maddie! Everyone cheered and hugged me. After that Abby gave us our assignments for the week. Maddie's team you will be doing a contemporary dance called "the end" and Mckenzie's team will be doing a lyrical dance called "starting over". Let's get to work.

The competiton

Let's welcome Maddie to the stage with "the end of summer" the announcer said.

After the dance
I felt confident after that.

Let's welcome "starting over" the announcer said. The other group dance did so well and now I'm nervous for our group.

Let's welcome "The end" the announcer said. During our dance Chloe, Kendall and I did a turn trio and then the boys were doing their flexible stuff. After all of that we all did turns and ariels.

After the dance

Abby- all of you did amazing today and I am so proud. Sadly this is our last competition and there can only be one winner. Remember 2nd is the 1st loser , now get on stage.

On stage:
The winner for the pre-teen division is Maddie!, with the end of summer. Everyone cheered. And for the groups 2nd place goes to..... "Starting over". I don't think we placed I said to Lucas. "Just believe" he said. And 1st place goes to..... "The end". We all got up and cheered. While we where still on stage hearing other winners Lucas grabbed my hand and said "will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes" I said.

After the competition
We were all packing up and when everyone was done it was me and Lucas in the room alone.
Lucas- you did great Mads
Maddie- so did you
Lucas- you know what would make this day even better?
Maddie- what?
He kissed me and I blushed so hard.
Lucas- lets go
He said this and I grabbed his hand and we left.

Authors note
So that was the end of the book and I'm sorry it ended this way it was because I had no more interest writing this book but I wanted to finish it. Please read my other books and thank you for all of the love that this book got❤️.