Lucas?

Maddie's POV

I was so upset after i heard everything I just ran. I went to hide in the dancers den until I heard Lucas come in and say I didn't mean anything I said and you know that. I know but I need to know the truth . About what ? He said. About everything like what happened with you and Gino , you and McKenzie , and you and me .

Lucas's pov

When Maddie said she wanted to know everything I kinda freaked a little because if I told her everything she would want to stay away from me just to save me and Gino's friendship. And with the McKenzie thing I'm surprised that Kendall didn't tell her. Ok so here it goes.......

Maddie's pov

When I told Lucas I wanted to know everything he looked nervous but scared at the same time, but when I said what about you and me it kinda slipped out.

Lucas's pov

Ok so as you probably know Gino wants to marry you and will stop  at nothing to get you to love him. Yea I know that go on said maddie. So do you remember that night when I was running out of Starbucks ? yes why? Well when you , Kendall , and Chloe were walking in I was running out because McKenzie kissed me. Wait she kissed you ? Maddie asked in a sad / nervous voice. Yes but it meant nothing to me I swear.

Maddie's pov

When Lucas said him and McKenzie kissed I felt like crying right on the spot but I didn't all I did was look up at him.

Lucas's pov

When Maddie looked up at me i saw the hurt in her eyes. McKenzie means nothing to me . Well  do I ? She asked. Of course Maddie your nice ,  the best dancer , and your beautiful.

Maddie's pov

Wait hold on did he just say I was beautiful?  Aww thanks Lucas and you are sweet,  the best dance partner and you are really cute. Wait did I just tell him I thought he was really cute ?

Luca's pov

Oh wow she said I was really cute! I need to tell her about us. Hey Maddie do you remember that night when we played truth or dare at Gino's? Yes but why she asked . Well that night I really wanted to tell you something. What ? She asked. I had the best time with you and I want you to know that I will always be there for you. Aww Lucas !

Maddie's pov

Just as he was about to leave I said wait I need to tell you something! Uh huh . Well.......